Looking for Mr. Right!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
There is a mate to each person out there. Just have to dig through all the weeds until you find the right one at the moment. If things don't work with that one, move on and don't dwell on it. Bitterness will only hinder you from moving forward with your future relationships.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
coming from one of the biggest dumbasses on this forum. :dork:
it's tough to "date" your "lady friends" when they are just your hands with women names. and those ladies on the other side of the bushes wouldn't be considered friends either. nor are the people stuck sitting next to you in church while you're thumping your bible. it's ok, everyone is special somehow!
It must be sooo tough for you. You have to release your frustration on this forum and wait for a reply all because your inflatable date can't reply to you. :shrug:
llike u have room to talk.. least i dont hav 5 guys lined up and still not with either one!!
Are his 5 gals named: Thumb, index, middle, ring and pinky???
Now I see your problem! You're attracted to empty suits... :razz:
There is a mate to each person out there. Just have to dig through all the weeds until you find the right one at the moment. If things don't work with that one, move on and don't dwell on it. Bitterness will only hinder you from moving forward with your future relationships.
There's a lot of weeds in So MD! Good luck finding that one blade of grass in them. And bitterness comes from years of weed wacking...

Beta84

They're out to get us
It must be sooo tough for you. You have to release your frustration on this forum and wait for a reply all because your inflatable date can't reply to you. :shrug:

Are his 5 gals named: Thumb, index, middle, ring and pinky???

Now I see your problem! You're attracted to empty suits... :razz:

There's a lot of weeds in So MD! Good luck finding that one blade of grass in them. And bitterness comes from years of weed wacking...

:killingme

someone seems a little bitter. such a "nice guy" that's getting old and crusty and can't figure out why nobody wants him even tho he prays every night for a woman. maybe you should ask these women you're apparently friendly with why you can't get a date. take their advice, they probably know what they're talkin about. :yay:

K

kris31280

:killingme

someone seems a little bitter. such a "nice guy" that's getting old and crusty and can't figure out why nobody wants him even tho he prays every night for a woman. maybe you should ask these women you're apparently friendly with why you can't get a date. take their advice, they probably know what they're talkin about. :yay:
... Never thought I'd say this...

B's got a point... a valid one... and an intelligent solution :faint:

K

kris31280

oh shush. you said that just last night and that wasn't the first time. i sometimes have good advice :dye:
Heh... yeah... now if only I would actually take your advice for longer than a couple of hours :ohwell:

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
In the words of Bill Clinton..."It depends on what your definition of "right" is... I think there are as many Mr Right's left as there are Ms. Rights; only a handful. I know because I can't find many normal gals down here...Everyone has soo many issues!!
I guess what I hate the most is how attached you get to a guy, then a year or 2 later you hate him and remain bitter to all future guys...IMO

:yeahthat:

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!