Looking for Mr. Right!

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
:killingme
someone seems a little bitter. such a "nice guy" that's getting old and crusty and can't figure out why nobody wants him even tho he prays every night for a woman. maybe you should ask these women you're apparently friendly with why you can't get a date. take their advice, they probably know what they're talkin about. :yay:
MOI?? Bitter? Old? Crusty? Not a chance. Somewhat disheartened with the lack of sense that most women down here have but other than that...:shrug:
They say I'd be a "good catch" but they're all living with someone. That was my point. They also said that almost all of their friends were married or shacking up. I told them not to worry; it's all temporary. They agreed.
Most women I meet today don't want a guy like me with $$$ and who has his ### together. They seem to want a guy who needs a mommy and doesn't respect them that's why they live with them and have kids without being married. Sorry but I'm also old fashioned when it comes to that.
im a "Ms. Right".
Pictures please.....PM if you're too shy to post here...:whistle:
It was more a matter of curiosity.
I'm more interested in width than height...Remember, we ARE in So Md.
I'm always helpful and kind. But it was weird that i was helpful to IS cuz he's creepy.
TYVM. :1bdz:
who is IS!?!?
I have that effect on women. :bawl:
I'm hungry
Come on by, I'll make you some salad with Italian Scallions in it...but you MUST behave yourself and NOT tell Beta you were here!! He is the "rumor control center" of this forum...:howdy:

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
MOI?? Bitter? Old? Crusty? Not a chance. Somewhat disheartened with the lack of sense that most women down here have but other than that...:shrug:
They say I'd be a "good catch" but they're all living with someone. That was my point. They also said that almost all of their friends were married or shacking up. I told them not to worry; it's all temporary. They agreed.
Most women I meet today don't want a guy like me with $$$ and who has his ### together. They seem to want a guy who needs a mommy and doesn't respect them that's why they live with them and have kids without being married. Sorry but I'm also old fashioned when it comes to that.

Pictures please.....PM if you're too shy to post here...:whistle:

TYVM. :1bdz:

I have that effect on women. :bawl:

Come on by, I'll make you some salad with Italian Scallions in it...but you MUST behave yourself and NOT tell Beta you were here!! He is the "rumor control center" of this forum...:howdy:

My apologies. I did forget the local rule that one must have a circumference measurment similar to their height!

Black-Francis

ad7055673feaa3be.jpg

Mojo

I never realized how many ballers there are in somd.