"Lost" season 2

L

ladylara

Geek said:
:getdown: This show makes me wish I was smarter.
HAHAHAHA - ME TOO! i know i'm missing stuff - but i still watch. you know - all fat, dumb and happy-like. :whistle:

L

ladylara

did you see walt on 'my name is earl' last week? he's growing up - he won't be the little thin boy we saw when he was kidnapped.

the season ender is gonna be a doozie - i may need to buy some depends for it! :razz:

nomoney

I didn't realize this connection until last night when I heard the actual "crazy house" name. Remember last year when Locke lost the kidney? He had an investigator finding out about his mom? Wasn't she at one point self-admitted to "Santa Roas Mental Health Institute"? So now we have Hurley, Locke's mom, and Libby all in the same institute. :whistle:

CMC122

Go Braves!
nomoney said:
I didn't realize this connection until last night when I heard the actual "crazy house" name. Remember last year when Locke lost the kidney? He had an investigator finding out about his mom? Wasn't she at one point self-admitted to "Santa Roas Mental Health Institute"? So now we have Hurley, Locke's mom, and Libby all in the same institute. :whistle:
:really:

Hessian

Hurley stepped on to a deck with 23 people
It was designed for...8

Yup...its all about the numbers!

Was anyone else laughing off the couch when Hurley snaps and beats up Sawyer...yelling every abusive nick-name at him? :killingme

CMC122

Go Braves!
How about when they showed Mr. Echo working on the logs, he dipped his hand into the water and made a sign of the cross over himself when Charlie walked up:really:

CMC122 said:
How about when they showed Mr. Echo working on the logs, he dipped his hand into the water and made a sign of the cross over himself when Charlie walked up:really:
I saw that! It was sooooo subtle!

nomoney

CMC122 said:
wonder if he's building a church :shrug:

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
I can't remeber or not, but wasn't Ana Lucia talking to that same shrink during her flash back? I'm having a hard time remembering that particular episode...

I figured Eco was building a church from the moment he started playing lumberjack after his episode with charlie and the plane... I was torn between him making the sign of the cross on himself or just trying to spread water across his body as quickly as he could with one hand of water...

The moment I saw Dave it hit me he wasn't real... 'Dave's not here man' and then it hit home when the shrink was like "Dave is a bad influence" the way he said it, it wasn't like "Well, I think he's a bad influence on you" you used Dave's name, which makes me think... are any of you really real? LOL

Next week should be awesome! when is the season finalie? Not looking forward to summer repeats...