"Lost" season 2

B

Bruzilla

Speaking of viewing, I just got a 62" HD television that I was so eager to watch Lost on last night, and the show looked like crap! It looked like most of the actors had green makeup spots on their cheeks and chins! Every other channel and show that I've watched looks fine on the Tv except for Lost. Anyone else seen this problem?

Geek

Somehow Dharma knew the island had healing power and they were injecting people and animals with illness to track how the island healed them. The polar bear was able to "heal" his need for cold weather and adapt to hot climate. This is hubby's theory.

L

ladylara

nomoney said:
I still want to know what happened to the dude that was down the original hatch that ran off into the island. It's like he ran away and that's that. There hasn't been a single comment made about him again.
i hear ya. i wonder if he'll pop up in someone else's flashback. hopefully soon - we're running out of eppys!!!!

i really like your theory, geek! well, hubbie's. :) very interesting!

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
Geek said:
Somehow Dharma knew the island had healing power and they were injecting people and animals with illness to track how the island healed them. The polar bear was able to "heal" his need for cold weather and adapt to hot climate. This is hubby's theory.

This just gave me a weird idea... okay, I know its a really weird therory but what if...

What if the island isn't the cure... what if the island is the cause? What if something on the island gets everyone sick, which 'heals' them... but instead of 'healing' them it represses whatever sicknesses they already have... on the map there is a reference to "The cure to the sickness is worse than the sickness" or something of the sorts...

nomoney

maylinduplantis said:
This just gave me a weird idea... okay, I know its a really weird therory but what if...

What if the island isn't the cure... what if the island is the cause? What if something on the island gets everyone sick, which 'heals' them... but instead of 'healing' them it represses whatever sicknesses they already have... on the map there is a reference to "The cure to the sickness is worse than the sickness" or something of the sorts...
when you say map, are you talking about the map that syid(sp?) got from danielle? whatever happened to that map? And whatever happened to those big power cords he found going into the Ocean last season. (talking of that map reminded me of these). I guess no one feels the need to see where they go :shrug:

Geek

nomoney said:
when you say map, are you talking about the map that syid(sp?) got from danielle? whatever happened to that map? And whatever happened to those big power cords he found going into the Ocean last season. (talking of that map reminded me of these). I guess no one feels the need to see where they go :shrug:

He is talking about the map Locke saw when he was stuck under the blast doors. I want to know about the power cords too :jameo:

L

ladylara

nomoney said:
I guess no one feels the need to see where they go :shrug:
there's lots of stuff like that. like, um... the polar bear?! i'd be scared sh*tless and unable to sleep if i knew that was out there!
and the whole 'where's walt?' thing. not much play given to that.

did anyone else notice all the nameless survivors wandering about this past eppy. during the 'sos' planning. how come none of them talk!? they just nod.

*remembers it's only a show* i really need to stop watching this show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geek

ladylara said:
there's lots of stuff like that. like, um... the polar bear?! i'd be scared sh*tless and unable to sleep if i knew that was out there!
and the whole 'where's walt?' thing. not much play given to that.

did anyone else notice all the nameless survivors wandering about this past eppy. during the 'sos' planning. how come none of them talk!? they just nod.

Imagine scoring a role on that show? I can't wait to see what Micheal says! Maybe the others have changed him. You are so not gonna stop watching this show :huggy: You are not allowed :razz:

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
ladylara said:

in Star Trek term is "Red Shirts" who can die without a huge story line change like if a main character would die... :killingme

L

ladylara

Geek said:
Imagine scoring a role on that show? I can't wait to see what Micheal says! Maybe the others have changed him. You are so not gonna stop watching this show :huggy: You are not allowed :razz:
that's the thing - shouldn't they be the same people all the time? continuity? but i still wanna hear SOME chatter - they do have mouths!
my brain wouldn't hurt so much if i stopped watching! :D

L

ladylara

my digi cable says it's a rehash of the old eppy's. :/ next week is new i believe!