"Lost" season 2

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Geek said:
I think it is a church too :yay: I am learing to dread reruns :jameo:

Reruns of LOST aren't the same cause it is a time to try to read between the lines.
I cant wait to see the hieroglyphics on the ceiling of the hatch when Locke gets stuck under the door.
I didn't catch them all.

L

ladylara

first off - riverrat - your icon gives me a backache. ;)

kind of a 'filler' eppy last night, imho. i knew from the minute she said she was sick that she knew the island had 'cured' her. they never did say what she was sick from. interesting.

i thought we were supposed to have some big kiss between kate and jack? robbed.

nomoney

ladylara said:
first off - riverrat - your icon gives me a backache. ;)

kind of a 'filler' eppy last night, imho. i knew from the minute she said she was sick that she knew the island had 'cured' her. they never did say what she was sick from. interesting.

i thought we were supposed to have some big kiss between kate and jack? robbed.
with her talk about "remission" and such I just figured a cancer.

My question is...if the island heals (jack and now her), why didn't it heal boon and his sister? :confused:

No new episode until May 3rd now I think :jameo:

L

ladylara

nomoney said:
My question is...if the island heals (jack and now her), why didn't it heal boon and his sister? :confused:
my guess is that they were injured ON the island. locke and her (i forgot her name already!) came to the island sick. make sense? (sha - as if anything on this show makes sense!!!)

may 3rd?! cripes. :bs:

Katt

ladylara said:
my guess is that they were injured ON the island. locke and her (i forgot her name already!) came to the island sick. make sense? (sha - as if anything on this show makes sense!!!)

may 3rd?! cripes. :bs:

Here name is Rose.

I agree... they were "hurt" on the island and Locke and Rose were not. Did Michael have something coming out of his mouth when he stumbled upon Jack and Kate? It looked like he was injured or had something coming out of the side of his mouth. So if we aren't going to have a new episode until May, what about Walt?

Plus, I wonder if the "others" are the ppl running this "experiment"? And is that why they will never give the children back? (children shouldn't be involved) I swear, this show is the most adictive show on tv. :popcorn:

nomoney

Katt said:
Here name is Rose.

I agree... they were "hurt" on the island and Locke and Rose were not. Did Michael have something coming out of his mouth when he stumbled upon Jack and Kate? It looked like he was injured or had something coming out of the side of his mouth. So if we aren't going to have a new episode until May, what about Walt?

Plus, I wonder if the "others" are the ppl running this "experiment"? And is that why they will never give the children back? (children shouldn't be involved) I swear, this show is the most adictive show on tv. :popcorn:
I wonder if instead of running the "experiment" that they were part of the experiments.

Katt

it just seems odd that Kate found all the "costumes and disguises" in the other hatch. Like it was all show. (the others, I mean)

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
in the flash back Rose said she was in remission... I figure she had cancer... HOWEVER, I wanna know WTH happened to Locke!!! He was walking during ALL of his flash backs except the one when he's denied the spot for the Walk-A-Bout... what happened between the time his dad left and the time he gets on the plane??? WTH HAPPENS!?!?! BAH!!

and yes, last night felt like uber filler... We did finally learn Eko was building a church... I loved the pull between Eko and Bernard... Bernard "I'm trying to save us!" and EKo just looks at him like "Well, so am I tard!" LOL so, we'll see the "First Church of Eko" site popping up sooner or later...

I think the 'costumes and disguises' Kate found were how the others can keep themselves hidden... The guy with the beard was the one who first mentioned "him" during Kates flashback in the medical hatch...

May 3rd, three weeks away!

L

ladylara

nomoney said:
I wonder if instead of running the "experiment" that they were part of the experiments.
oooo... nice! my brain is pea sized - i never come up with cool theories about this show. i just have to "oooo" and "ahhhh" over others ideas!

nomoney

ladylara said:
oooo... nice! my brain is pea sized - i never come up with cool theories about this show. i just have to "oooo" and "ahhhh" over others ideas!

it all ties into the dharma thing. And all the wierd animals running around last season. (had to be animals they were testing on, etc).

I still want to know what happened to the dude that was down the original hatch that ran off into the island. It's like he ran away and that's that. There hasn't been a single comment made about him again.

mainman

Set Trippin
nomoney said:
it all ties into the dharma thing. And all the wierd animals running around last season. (had to be animals they were testing on, etc).

I still want to know what happened to the dude that was down the original hatch that ran off into the island. It's like he ran away and that's that. There hasn't been a single comment made about him again.
nomoney said:
pssst, :gossip: You do know that he's just a character in a show right? :gossip:
:dance:

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
nomoney said:

I have a feeling Desmond ran to the center of the island, the "?" on the map and I have a feeling after Locke gets his map back together (as he's doing), he's going hunting...

the animals may have been a part of some of the testing, and on that map, it mentions a polar bear...

If ya think about it, the whole island is one big test site... all with viewing stations...