You can be my Valentine, Sugar Pie. :love:

As a matter of fact, I do have a little present for you. Remember? :shrug:

I got some toys for Bubba proablly drop them off this weekend :yay:

J

julz20684

BadGirl said:

Thank you and yes now that you reminded me, you do. I feel so loved and validated now....thank you dear BG.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I think it's easy for men to feel resentful around Valentine's Day, because the advertising is targeted to us and not to women. Jewelry ads are the worst, coming dangerously close to describing the products as carnal bribes. How about some ads urging women to surprise their men with tickets to Daytona or plasma TVs?

Pete

Repete
BadGirl said:

You are not giving her my crockpot are you?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Tonio said:
I think it's easy for men to feel resentful around Valentine's Day, because the advertising is targeted to us and not to women. Jewelry ads are the worst, coming dangerously close to describing the products as carnal bribes. How about some ads urging women to surprise their men with tickets to Daytona or plasma TVs?

wow you are not as dumb as all the forumite told me you were

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Tonio said:
I think it's easy for men to feel resentful around Valentine's Day, because the advertising is targeted to us and not to women.
:yeahthat: I hate being forced to watch all those Victoria's Secret ads on TV :bawl:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
aps45819 said:
:yeahthat: I hate being forced to watch all those Victoria's Secret ads on TV :bawl:

I've read that lingerie is almost as bad a Valentine's Day gift as kitchen appliances, because it's an open statement of the man's intentions. I picture the woman throwing the garment in the man's face - "Bra with boning? That's the only boning that will be in this house tonight!"

ylexot

Super Genius
Tonio said:
I've read that lingerie is almost as bad a Valentine's Day gift as kitchen appliances, because it's an open statement of the man's intentions. I picture the woman throwing the garment in the man's face - "Bra with boning? That's the only boning that will be in this house tonight!"
I think that depends...if that's all you get them, yeah, not so good. However, if you're on the way to the bedroom and say "oh yeah, I got you this too", I think that's ok.