Male Translation Needed

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
Chasey_Lane said:
What puts it on top of the all mighty holiday mountain? :confused:

As with this thread, she expected something for Valentines and it's supposed to be symbolic for love, which a woman lusts for :love:

J

julz20684

_MightyMouse_ said:
As with this thread, she expected something for Valentines and it's supposed to be symbolic for love, which a woman lusts for :love:

I expected something because it's symbolic to me for the appreciation I would expect someone who says loves me would show me as well.

My lusts go much deeper, literally. :lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
I agree with this unless there's something in the next 11 pages that might change my vote. :lol:
I haven't read all 11 pages; I just came in somewhere in the middle. But, if the poster is having an affair, I'd say she's probably already getting more than she deserves. :shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Chasey_Lane said:
I haven't read all 11 pages; I just came in somewhere in the middle. But, if the poster is having an affair, I'd say she's probably already getting more than she deserves. :shrug:
And this is no way implies the poster is having an affair either. :lol:

J

julz20684

vraiblonde said:
I agree with this unless there's something in the next 11 pages that might change my vote. :lol:

No you pretty much have it summed up. Continue on with your fight settling; it's far more interesting than this.

This is nothing I didn't know already.

julz20684 said:
I expected something because it's symbolic to me for the appreciation I would expect someone who says loves me would show me as well.

My lusts go much deeper, literally. :lmao:
I guess you need you ask yourself... is he really Mr. Right.... or simply Mr. Right Now... if you are open to looking elsewhere should the opportunity come along... I'd say your answer is "Mr. Right Now"...: I'm just sayin'... :coffee:

J

julz20684

Chasey_Lane said:

If it were an affair, I wouldn't even question it. :smack:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
I guess you need you ask yourself... is he really Mr. Right.... or simply Mr. Right Now... if you are open to looking elsewhere should the opportunity come along... I'd say your answer is "Mr. Right Now"...: I'm just sayin'... :coffee:
Day was only supposed to be "Mr. Tonight" but he kinda' grew on me. :blushing:

J

julz20684

kwillia said:

The latter is far more appropriate it would seem.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Chasey_Lane said:
Day was only supposed to be "Mr. Tonight" but he kinda' grew on me. :blushing:

There are a few prepositions that would fit there. :lol:

So when we gonna see pics of the new digs? All I keep seeing is how damn broke he is now. :shrug:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
itsbob said:
I ordered flowers from FTD on the 12th, with a delivery date of the 14th. I THOUGHT the premise behind FTD was to use a local florist to do the building and delivery of said bouquet, but now FTD uses DHL to deliver said flowers from FLORIDA!!

Needless to say her flowers didn't get here. FTD says because of the storm, but DHL says it was because they didn't get the flowers from FTD in FL until 10PM on the 14th.. making it a little rought for DHL to deliver on the 14th.

It is now the 20th and they are now birthday flowers (we hope) as they still haven't arrived.

Is it uncooth to put a receipt into an envelope and say Happy Valentines Sweety?
Contact FTD and get a credit for the non-delivered flowers.

Write me a check for the amount of the Valentine's Day flowers, and a separate check for my birthday, and we'll call it Even-Steven. :yay: