Male Translation Needed

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
kwillia said:
Sounds like a relationship of convenience on both sides if you ask me... :shrug: :####buddies:

I'd like to nominate Kwillia for the "Call it like I see it" forumite award. :lol:

J

julz20684

kwillia said:
Sounds like a relationship of convenience on both sides if you ask me... :shrug: :####buddies:

I just have to resign to the fact that this is actually what it is despite his professions of love...those seem to just be words...actions speak far louder.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
Should she still expect a Valentine's gift (or gifts) though if they're just :gossip: buddies? :shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
julz20684 said:
I just have to resign to the fact that this is actually what it is despite his professions of love...those seem to just be words...actions speak far louder.
Well then...why would it matter if he gave you a gift for a holiday that is about LOVE? :confused: Seems like he did the appropriate thing for the relationship. :shrug:

julz20684 said:
I believe that someone can honestly love someone but still not want them as "the one"...:shrug:

J

julz20684

Chasey_Lane said:
Well then...why would it matter if he gave you a gift for a holiday that is about LOVE? :confused: Seems like he did the appropriate thing for the relationship. :shrug:

Read the quote CL....his professions of love.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
BadGirl said:
Contact FTD and get a credit for the non-delivered flowers.

Write me a check for the amount of the Valentine's Day flowers, and a separate check for my birthday, and we'll call it Even-Steven. :yay:

I got your birthday gift do you want me to deliver it :popcorn:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
julz20684 said:
Read the quote CL....his professions of love.
If you're dating somebody, telling them you're in love, etc. and have a dinner invite for V Day, showing up empty handed is NOT an option. If you love somebody, you love them all the time, not just in their presense. A gift to show you care and are in you're in his thoughts is not to much to expect.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
julz20684 said:

I agree. Words are cheap and easily thrown around but actions speak far more loudly and accurately.

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." ~ Erica Jong

:huggy:

J

julz20684

aps45819 said:
If you're dating somebody, telling them you're in love, etc. and have a dinner invite for V Day, showing up empty handed is NOT an option. If you love somebody, you love them all the time, not just in their presense. A gift to show you care and are in you're in his thoughts is not to much to expect.

:yay: