Media Corruption

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN’s Entire Primetime Lineup Fails to Equal the Audience of One Fox Program

As a sign of the tumult, it was announced last week that the network staff remaining in the CNN Center located in downtown Atlanta would be completely moved to the network’s original campus. Things appear dismal inside CNN offices, and morale is plummeting – but it is not falling as drastically as the ratings. In 2022, as Fox remained basically steady, CNN managed to lose -33% of its audience, and fell -36% in the advertising demo. Making this all the more staggering, that drop is off from the numbers of the year prior–when the network lost -90% of its coveted viewers.

Things only continue to erode for CNN on the ratings front, with the reality of a very rare and eye-popping metric that emerged last Friday. When that day’s numbers came in, there was some surprise, but nothing too glaring – at first. First, Fox News held more than just the top 10 positions in the cable news ratings. Chris Hayes’ was the first non-Fox program to break the logjam at the top, coming in at #18 for MSNBC. CNN’s programs do not appear until Jake Tapper shows up, with the ironically and inaccurately named show “The Lead,” not appearing until #28 on the list.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
During a Tuesday episode of “The Five,” Rivera went full clown mode as he waxed hysterical about the fact that some Americans own AR-15s and other scary looking black guns. He went on a diatribe in which he attacked people who own the rifle, accusing them of acting “macho”; Co-host Greg Gutfeld attempted to educate Rivera, telling him “it’s a rifle,” to which Rivera dug the hole even deeper, arguing that “it’s not a rifle, it’s a machine gun.”

Gutfeld then asked Rivera what AR stands for, and Rivera donned his red wig, clown nose, and oversized shoes and answered, “automatic rifle.”

After being corrected once again, Rivera said: “All I know is AR-15s have no place in American society, other than sport clubs.”

But, as RedState’s Nick Arama pointed out:

It isn’t a machine gun, it’s an ordinary semi-automatic rifle that fires one bullet per trigger pull. But Geraldo is showing the incredible ignorance that much of the liberal media shows — they have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to guns. All they know is what the current talking point is — that AR-15s are evil and machine guns.

Nevertheless, even after humiliating himself, Rivera went on Twitter and continued the clown act, doubling down on his absurd comments. He wrote:

Heard the Daily Caller and fellow travelers are ranting about my incorrect definition on-air of “AR” as in AR-15. Whatever. Point is, there is no place (other than sporting clubs and similar skilled settings) for assault rifles.
They’re substitute appendages.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Washington Post reports:

Brittany Spaddy has never seen “The American President,” the 1995 rom-com written by Aaron Sorkin, but she basically lived out one of the film’s most memorable scenes, the one in which a flower shop employee collapses when the president of the United States walks in and tries to order roses.
Spaddy was called into work at Ghostburger on Tuesday, her day off, ostensibly because a VIP was coming to the D.C. burger joint and the place would need extra employees to handle the crowd. But the real agenda, said Josh Phillips, co-founder of Ghostburger, was that the owners wanted Spaddy to be there when President Biden called to place an order. The White House had made the arrangements the day before with Phillips and his wife and co-founder, Kelly.
“She earned that call,” Phillips said about Spaddy, who handles practically everything in the front of the house at Ghostburger, one of the few feel-good stories of the pandemic.

But did he have chocolate chocolate chip for dessert? “Biden asked for a single Ghostburger with bacon, but no cheese and no ‘spooky sauce.’ He ordered another single Ghostburger with cheese, but no sauce.”

herb749

During a Tuesday episode of “The Five,” Rivera went full clown mode as he waxed hysterical about the fact that some Americans own AR-15s and other scary looking black guns. He went on a diatribe in which he attacked people who own the rifle, accusing them of acting “macho”; Co-host Greg Gutfeld attempted to educate Rivera, telling him “it’s a rifle,” to which Rivera dug the hole even deeper, arguing that “it’s not a rifle, it’s a machine gun.”

Gutfeld then asked Rivera what AR stands for, and Rivera donned his red wig, clown nose, and oversized shoes and answered, “automatic rifle.”

After being corrected once again, Rivera said: “All I know is AR-15s have no place in American society, other than sport clubs.”

But, as RedState’s Nick Arama pointed out:

Nevertheless, even after humiliating himself, Rivera went on Twitter and continued the clown act, doubling down on his absurd comments. He wrote:

Why hasn't CNN recruited Rivera to help their sagging network .

herb749

Hijinx

That's a good looking burger, but I wonder if it looks like that when delivered.
The burgers in McDonalds pictures look good too , but when you get the burger you wonder what happened to the meat that was pictured.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Rolling Stone ran a hysterical story Tuesday headlined, “The Conspiracies Powering the GOP-Controlled House.” The sub-headline teased, “How Republicans have put disinformation and falsehoods at the center of their governing agenda.”

Right at the center!

Put simply, Rolling Stone’s reporters don’t like the new Republican committees investigating censorship and the vaccines. Which Rolling Stone itself was smack-dab in the middle of. Anyway, the article called the committees’ focus areas the “most noxious online conspiracies” and “unfounded vaccine skepticism.”

Conspiracy committees!

You’d think with all this angsty whinging, Rolling Stone would be big fans of “science.” But I sadly regret to inform you that Rolling Stone is a lab-leak denier:

There is no evidence that the virus had been in a laboratory prior to the start of the pandemic and peer-reviewed scientific papers have put forth overwhelming evidence that the pathogen likely lept from animals to humans.

The old “no evidence” gag again! It’s so funny how they use that term. First they tell us there’s “no evidence” it was the jabs, then call us monsters for asking to see the medical reports.

Not only that. They also don’t seem to even know what “evidence” actually IS. Most liberals conflate the word “evidence” with the word “proof.” According to the rules of civil procedure, “evidence” is any “item or information proffered to make the existence of a fact more or less probable.” ANY item or information.

As a lawyer, I consider things like the clip below to be “evidence.” What do YOU think?

herb749

🔥 Rolling Stone ran a hysterical story Tuesday headlined, “The Conspiracies Powering the GOP-Controlled House.” The sub-headline teased, “How Republicans have put disinformation and falsehoods at the center of their governing agenda.”

Right at the center!

Put simply, Rolling Stone’s reporters don’t like the new Republican committees investigating censorship and the vaccines. Which Rolling Stone itself was smack-dab in the middle of. Anyway, the article called the committees’ focus areas the “most noxious online conspiracies” and “unfounded vaccine skepticism.”

Conspiracy committees!

You’d think with all this angsty whinging, Rolling Stone would be big fans of “science.” But I sadly regret to inform you that Rolling Stone is a lab-leak denier:

The old “no evidence” gag again! It’s so funny how they use that term. First they tell us there’s “no evidence” it was the jabs, then call us monsters for asking to see the medical reports.

Not only that. They also don’t seem to even know what “evidence” actually IS. Most liberals conflate the word “evidence” with the word “proof.” According to the rules of civil procedure, “evidence” is any “item or information proffered to make the existence of a fact more or less probable.” ANY item or information.

As a lawyer, I consider things like the clip below to be “evidence.” What do YOU think?

Coming from the magazine who had the fake rape story, they should stay quiet.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Just When You Think Facebook Couldn't Get Any More Woke, It Does

Meta’s oversight board announced that it may lift Facebook and Instagram’s ban on photos of bare breasts.

But there is a catch— the ban will only be lifted for “non-binary” and transgender people.

“The same image of female-presenting nipples would be prohibited if posted by a cisgender woman but permitted if posted by an individual self-identifying as non-binary,” the board said in its decision.

The board noted that there will be “additional nipple-related exceptions based on contexts of protest, birth-giving, after birth, and breastfeeding which it did not examine here, but also must be assessed.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Yes, this is real: WaPo goes all TikTok

Not exactly Schoolhouse Rock, is it?

I would perhaps be more gracious about the Post’s juvenile humor, of which there is a vast quantity over at their TikTok page, were it not for the fact that they employ Taylor Lorenz, perhaps the witchiest bad girl of social media and just plain evil. The Post has put a particular spotlight, and not a flattering one, on others in the social media world so they deserve to get some not-so-loving attention in return.

And nothing I can say or do would be 1/1000th as mean as what Lorenz spews out. I just don’t have enough evil lurking in my soul.

All I could think of after I watched that abomination was: this is why the Washington Post is losing readers. Not their TikTok content specifically, but rather their inability to successfully adapt to the current marketplace.

As much as I get infuriated by the New York Times, they provide a substantial amount of value to their subscribers. They provide a broad base of content for their readers, know how to cater to different audiences with different products, and even manage to get people who hate their guts to send them dough.

People like me, who regularly use their Cooking section, The Wirecutter, and even read some of their stories to yell at the screen in impotent rage. They clearly know how to run a business if they get me to grit my teeth and subscribe.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'All I expect from this administration is another set of lies': Trump and Cruz lead Republicans blasting Biden after DOJ seizes SIX more classified documents from President's Delaware home

• A fresh search of President Biden's home in Wilmington, Delaware, by the Department of Justice on Friday found six more classified documents
  • Friday's find marks the fourth time officials have recovered documents from Biden's time as vice president at either his old DC office or his Wilmington home
  • Republicans reacted with astonishment and anger to the news, noting the White House has repeatedly said there are no more documents to be found

herb749

'All I expect from this administration is another set of lies': Trump and Cruz lead Republicans blasting Biden after DOJ seizes SIX more classified documents from President's Delaware home

• A fresh search of President Biden's home in Wilmington, Delaware, by the Department of Justice on Friday found six more classified documents
  • Friday's find marks the fourth time officials have recovered documents from Biden's time as vice president at either his old DC office or his Wilmington home
  • Republicans reacted with astonishment and anger to the news, noting the White House has repeatedly said there are no more documents to be found

Now go check his other home to see how much was moved there.

herb749

But... but... he's cooperating with DOJ and voluntarily gave the docs back to the Archives. It's TOTALLY different than Trump.

That's the big excuse. He didn't know where they were for 5 yrs, then he said they were locked up safe in his garage, But its more important that he gave them back.

herb749

That's all the Dem Congresstards talked about today.

That's all democrats want to talk about. My question would be, did they really turn them over right away, or after the news leak. And don't ask the Archives. They are just more democrats who would lie for them.