• I'm chicken

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I may or may not be chicken

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
yo mamma .... :killingme

ya think so pooper scooper? best go find u a damn good shovel! get my drift? way above yr feral thawt process. ya think????

ya wanna test the issue nosey W!tch???? go polish yr broom now, or go bk in yr cave!

TurboK9

females that provoke w/o cause r just plainazz stupid, specially those w/o any facts to substantiate it dummy. go bk & wipe the cobwebs offa yr GED diploma, if u have 1 that is. :blahblah:

go chat w/yr ferals now, they cant tell what they`re really thinkin! they may just sch!tt on ya>

Nice to see we have a REAL man on the forum... :lmao:

Say hi to your momma for us! :howdy:

TurboK9

Y^ a classic 1, best save that 1 4 sure. where r they archived???? neva know. :killingme

Originally Posted by Lance
females that provoke w/o cause r just plainazz stupid, specially those w/o any facts to substantiate it dummy. go bk & wipe the cobwebs offa yr GED diploma, if u have 1 that is.

go chat w/yr ferals now, they cant tell what they`re really thinkin! they may just sch!tt on ya :killingme

Ooohh noooo!! Lancey poo is archiving posts!! Oh the horror!!!!

Probably in the torn manila folder in that shopping cart you push around :lmao: So how do the people at the library tolerate your unwashed stink when you hang there to post on the forum? :confused: They must go through a ton of Lysol....

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Yeah and it's important to remind Lance that White people are only a fraction of the population in this Country. I mean come on now .... how can ANYONE say they know they are 100% white?

Every family has skeletons in the closet. People didn't talk about the inter-racial flings they had way back when you know? It wasn't acceptable to do that. Then again considering where he's from, his parents could be cousins, or worse ... siblings. That sure would explain a LOT HMM.

Why does it matter? The funcionality of this thread sort of went bye bye after the mentioned even took place?? :lmao:

Last edited:

TurboK9

You could take it to dead Fight Club and have fun. :jerry:

:shrug:

Sure! It's not like he'd show IRL if I invited him for a cup of coffee and an asskickin', :lmao:

He'd never make it across the TJ bridge pushing that shpping cart anyway!!!

Last edited:

TurboK9

This is nothing - there was a thread in Chit Chat that ended up to be a horse thread, and people went crazy OT in that thread about jello wrestling ......

She knows!! Who do you think was bringing the kiddy pool and 500 boxes of stawberry jello?!?!

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Don't get your granny panties in a knot. It's not like we're using a dead-guy-remembrance tread to bash the cops. Just pickin on the paint chip eating moron. What's the harm in that?

Maybe if y'all didn't have such a hard on for Lance and put him on ignore or stopped responding to him, he'd stop posting as much as he does.

Never mind. You're all too simple minded to grasp that concept.

TurboK9

Maybe if y'all didn't have such a hard on for Lance and put him on ignore or stopped responding to him, he'd stop posting as much as he does.

What?

I was having fun!! :lmao:

He wouldn't.
He would keep posting hillbilly videos, and proclaim he was the edge.