• yes

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordStanley

I know nothing
if I hadn't told you would wouldn't have known I don't like people to assume..so I gave it to ya.

But it all makes sense, and it brings us one step closer to helping you realize that even relationships arent justed handed to you and are perfect. They take work. Time, effort, energy and love. If your not will to make the sacrifice, then there is no help for you.

If your willing to work it out with your childs father, then you need to stop this destructive behavior.

If not, and the relationship is truely over, you need to erase your sig line. Cause all your saying at that point, is no matter how much I #### on him, he still loves me, and Im a selfcentered spoiled brat.

lovinmaryland

To be honest, I dont dislike her. However I dont feel sorry for her and the life she is choosing to live. Support yourself before you expect someone to support you. Emotionally and physically.

It dosent take long to figure it out. Just some parents that will cut the leash, and put thier foot down.

Nit needs to grow up. Not for her sake but her daughters. She's a role model now if she likes it or not.

You think she wants her daughter looking back when shes 23 going "I love my dad to death, and I feel sorry that he put up with my moms crap for so long.

I said it before. Children tend to follow in thier parents footsteps and Nit is following in her moms.

I do fell sorry for her.......do you honestly think she intends to hurt any of these people? There is obviously some underlying issue that may need to be addressed.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Do you know why? I am not judging you at all, like I said my best friend is the same way, it is something she cant control. She said the need to be desired by other men consumes her, it is not enough to be desired by her husband, she has gone as far as to flirt w/ married men from his work and his friends. What I dont understand is she knows she is doing it and cant stop. :shrug:

Hey you know what... If thats the case, then so be it. At least your friend understands what her obsession is.

And if Nit is has the same issue. Than so be it. Thats life right.

But dont start bashing on the Ex or the current fling or men in general. Its not our fault that some of us arent willing to play the game.

LordStanley

I know nothing
I do fell sorry for her.......do you honestly think she intends to hurt any of these people? There is obviously some underlying issue that may need to be addressed.

No I dont think she intends to hurt anyone. But addictions tend to hurt the ones you love more than yourself...

Last edited:

lovinmaryland

Hey you know what... If thats the case, then so be it. At least your friend understands what her obsession is.

And if Nit is has the same issue. Than so be it. Thats life right.

But dont start bashing on the Ex or the current fling or men in general. Its not our fault that some of us arent willing to play the game.

I agree it is not the ex/fling/or men in general fault at all, and I dont know the specifics of her relationships, but I cant see her doing all of this stuff on purpose to intentionally hurt anyone.

Foxhound

Finishing last
I was trying to make a post earlier when my darn laptop shut off cause it was too cold. Anyway...

You can't steal something that can't be owned. A person has their own will and cannot be "stolen".

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Oh please!!! Everyone on here thinks they are all high and mighty.. I don't do anything wrong type of attitude. you know why marriages last how long they do last...??? Because either the man or the woman of the relationship goes out and has somehting on the side. I have heard it many times before. What I am dealing with is a real issue. I am not going to hide and say I don't make mistakes. I'm human, we all do. Maybe more people need to be honest, instead of bashing one another and then the truth comes out in karma. Admit when you do something wrong. I have, I have learned from my mistakes and I am moving on.

I'm far from high and mighty. You're a dumb beyotch for posting about Juggy on here. He made a mistake with you, no need to drag his name into the forum just to try and make him look bad. You have no real issue except the issue of you not having a clue about life. People get divorced for many reasons. Like Foxhound I was married 25 years, we grew in different directions.
You felt you had to admit your "wrongdoing" here just for attention. You are a sad, pathetic excuse for a woman.:pete:

PrepH4U

I'm far from high and mighty. You're a dumb beyotch for posting about Juggy on here. He made a mistake with you, no need to drag his name into the forum just to try and make him look bad. You have no real issue except the issue of you not having a clue about life. People get divorced for many reasons. Like Foxhound I was married 25 years, we grew in different directions.
You felt you had to admit your "wrongdoing" here just for attention. You are a sad, pathetic excuse for a woman.:pete:

:yeahthat: Tea & crumpets? :lol:

I guess she is hurting and it makes her feel better to post all her dirt on here. She is young and will learn that trying to get revenge by making someone else look as bad as she herself is. Does nothing but make her look more like a whining loser! Put your big girl panties on nitty and deal with it like a grown up.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
:yeahthat: Tea & crumpets? :lol:

I guess she is hurting and it makes her feel better to post all her dirt on here. She is young and will learn that trying to get revenge by making someone else look as bad as she herself is. Does nothing but make her look more like a whining loser! Put your big girl panties on nitty and deal with it like a grown up.

Eggnog and crumpets :howdy: :lol:

lushlips44

If the shoe fits....
Nit......I finally got through all the posts and I am finding it hard to feel sorry for you. It does however make me feel sorry for your husband. Here he is in the military and deployed here at Pax and his wife is cheating on him. Why did you marry him if you didn't think you could handle the military life (ie. the possibility of deployment or lont-term separations). And getting married because of becoming pregnant isn't an excuse. I got pregnant with our child before we got married and decided that the child was not going to make us get married. If we were truely supposed to be together then it would happen when the time is right and eventually we did. I understand you are young and possibly naive, but you are an adult and have to take responsibility for your actions.

I think it is wrong to bash your husband when you are the one who cheated. He is doing his job; one which he as in before you got together. Please take resposibility for your action and start thinking about you child and stop thinking about yourself. Try to be a good role model for her and hope that she doesn't turn out to be selfish; like her mom is being right now.

Last edited:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Guess what Nit Twit? Lots of people on here have all kinds of crap going on in the background. Marriages, divorces, deaths, bad kids, illnesses, no jobs..etc.
Most of them aren't on here moaning and whining about it or trying to bring attention to themselves by calling others out. Use them as an example because in the long run, who are really your friends on here?

Pandora

Psssttt, people on here love this stuff Nit, don't let them fool ya! Just look, your little thread here has 130 sum post and has only been up 1/2 the time as the thread involving a child hit by a school bus. :shrug: I'm just saying is all! :bigwhoop:

BiteMeBaby

chomping at the bit
Psssttt, people on here love this stuff Nit, don't let them fool ya! Just look, your little thread here has 130 sum post and has only been up 1/2 the time as the thread involving a child hit by a school bus. :shrug: I'm just saying is all! :bigwhoop:

maybe you can offer up some sage marriage advice.

N

nitwhit3286

crap I needed to start some kind of buzz...if anyone really knows me, most of you don't. I tend to blow things up and out of proportion. I figured the forums were slow and seemed like everyone needed a scapegoat...so ta-da!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
crap I needed to start some kind of buzz...if anyone really knows me, most of you don't. I tend to blow things up and out of proportion. I figured the forums were slow and seemed like everyone needed a scapegoat...so ta-da!

Why don't you wish everyone a good night.