More of "Just ferals being feral"

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Reread this post and tell me if this is the proof you need.

My theory is that most school shooters start out as the victim, then when the whole system turns it back on them, including their parents, they either commit suicide or become the perpetrator by seeking revenge.

Personally, I can't even begin to imagine the torment kids have to endure in schools these days. Imagine being a white male child against an entire school system full of loons. Yeah 'F' that

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
The one in FL was very hard to watch and that "kid" better end up in jail or more teachers will get attacked. Teachers fear enforcing the school rules for fear the students will get upset and do something to them or their cars. Even in Elementary schools the teachers get attacked (here usually by an autistic child), it's just crazy. I don't come to work to teach to be bitten or otherwise harmed by a child. No one does.

stgislander

PREMO Member
The one in FL was very hard to watch and that "kid" better end up in jail or more teachers will get attacked. Teachers fear enforcing the school rules for fear the students will get upset and do something to them or their cars. Even in Elementary schools the teachers get attacked (here usually by an autistic child), it's just crazy. I don't come to work to teach to be bitten or otherwise harmed by a child. No one does.
Was that a Marine that came around the corner? I swear the guy was wearing a khaki shirt and blue trousers w/red stripe. He seem hesitant to take on that kid at first.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Was that a Marine that came around the corner? I swear the guy was wearing a khaki shirt and blue trousers w/red stripe. He seem hesitant to take on that kid at first.

Well he is representing the US Government in that school as a recruiter. I am sure a humongous liability red flag was waving ferociously in his head telling him to slow his White roll as he was getting closer to the situation. Plus, I'm betting there is a memo somewhere telling recruiters to avoid any conflicts while on school property. Since many schools don't want any recruiters to begin with.

Can you image the MSM spinning and twisting of the narrative had he gone into actual Marine mode and clocked that kid ending the beat down of that teacher? The story would have been solely of a White man beating a "teenage" black boy.