Motorcycle Accident

PsyOps

Pixelated
I just saw the article in Baynet and felt I needed to say a couple of things.

I was Gene’s supervisor for a couple of years. I will not divulge too much info here but I will say his problems extend WAY beyond some domestic disputes. He was in trouble with the military and that was the thrust of his family problems. That’s all I have to say about that.

Despite all the stupid things he surprisingly did he was one of the hardest workers I’ve ever worked with. He loved his job, he loved the military and he loved his family. This is one of the saddest bits of news I’ve personally gotten in a long time and I am just heartbroken for his family; especially his kids. He had a boy and a girl (around 13 and 17 I think). He brought us a lot of memories at work and I considered him a friend.

:bawl:

Here's to you Gene :patriot:

I just saw the article in Baynet and felt I needed to say a couple of things.

I was Gene’s supervisor for a couple of years. I will not divulge too much info here but I will say his problems extend WAY beyond some domestic disputes. He was in trouble with the military and that was the thrust of his family problems. That’s all I have to say about that.

Despite all the stupid things he surprisingly did he was one of the hardest workers I’ve ever worked with. He loved his job, he loved the military and he loved his family. This is one of the saddest bits of news I’ve personally gotten in a long time and I am just heartbroken for his family; especially his kids. He had a boy and a girl (around 13 and 17 I think). He brought us a lot of memories at work and I considered him a friend.

:bawl:

Here's to you Gene :patriot:

Thanx for sharing. :cheers:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Good Gawd, you all. Let the dead rest in peace and give the families a break. WTF cares who was drunk, who was at fault, what their past was like? There are families that are suffering. Let this thread die.

I.H.O.P.ness

P.s.

Good Gawd, you all. Let the dead rest in peace and give the families a break. WTF cares who was drunk, who was at fault, what their past was like? There are families that are suffering. Let this thread die.
I am wearing your panties, I hope you don't mind