moving in?

How long?

• I wouldn't..

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • 2-3 months after we started dating.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 6 months or more...

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • If I felt it was right I would move in at any time.

Votes: 19 35.8%

• Total voters

ylexot

Super Genius
I once heard that when a relationship goes bad, it usually happens around the 5th month or so. So, I said 6+ months, but every relationship is different.

kwillia said:
Then I'm siding with Vrai on this one... as long as you aren't using this move for ulterior motives such as to force commitment or become dependent expecting to be financially provided for I say what have you got to lose?!?!?! Make sure you continue to be financially independent and DON'T GET PREGNANT. :huggy:
:yeahthat:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
kwillia said:
Then I'm siding with Vrai on this one... as long as you aren't using this move for ulterior motives such as to force commitment or become dependent expecting to be financially provided for I say what have you got to lose?!?!?! Make sure you continue to be financially independent and DON'T GET PREGNANT. :huggy:
NO BABIES!!!! Babies come after a ring.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
mv_princess said:
Ft Bragg. So it's still close to home, yet far enough away that I can be on my own with the choice to come back.
:howdy: Will you come visit me at the beach? :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
mv_princess said:
Of course, that really is my whole big reason, so I can be closer to another tall chick. And go to the beach.
Well, if that's the case I have a cute neighbor you can shack up with. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ylexot said:
I once heard that when a relationship goes bad, it usually happens around the 5th month or so. So, I said 6+ months, but every relationship is different.
Who cares? If they split up, they split up. She's not going there to marry the guy and live happily everafter. If it turns out that way, great. If not, oh well.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
vraiblonde said:
Who cares? If they split up, they split up. She's not going there to marry the guy and live happily everafter. If it turns out that way, great. If not, oh well.
:yeahthat: I do happen to really like him. And I would like to live with him, to see if things work out. And like she said, if they don't I got to see a new part of the country

ylexot

Super Genius
vraiblonde said:
I guess I see moving in with someone differently. I see it as a step towards marriage.

tastycakes

I would go. You really have nothing to lose. I moved in with my now husband after dating for only a couple of months. Best of luck!

Geek

mv_princess said:
:yeahthat: I do happen to really like him. And I would like to live with him, to see if things work out. And like she said, if they don't I got to see a new part of the country

What about living on your own, close to him?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
mv_princess said:
:yeahthat: Nothing ventured - nothing gained! I'll be coming to visit!

vraiblonde said:
:yeahthat: No way did I get the sense that this was being done for the sake of solidifying the relationship. Rather, I got the sense that she sees this as an opportunity to take a chance in a new area and who better to roomy with than the guy that she loves being around to boot. With the job he has, they aren't going to be up each other's butts (figuratively speaking :eyebrow) and she has already established a clean getaway if it ends up being a bad move.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
kwillia said:

:yeahthat: You're young, unattached, you have nothing keeping you here. Go see the world girl!