Msa

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Please do post pics of yourselves. i would love to see you crazy azz New Yorkers.
BTW, are you ALL home bound invelants (screw you Kiz, I know I spelled it wrong) where do you find the time for this.

S

saddlesore

persimmoncf said:
Please do post pics of yourselves. i would love to see you crazy azz New Yorkers.
BTW, are you ALL home bound invelants (screw you Kiz, I know I spelled it wrong) where do you find the time for this.

Uh, where do YOU find the time for this, Persi? :eyebrow:

K

KizerSoSay

persimmoncf said:

I am not saying another word about anyone's spelling. I promise.
I am not home bound. A better word would be 'kept'. :lmao: My significant other is very wealthy. I have nothing but free time!! All the better to get to know everyone!! Drinks all around! :buddies:

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Drinks all around! :buddies:

I'll have another! [hic]

Hey Kiz, how about that ride today???

And BTW, where have Shady & Santa gone? :whistle:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
saddlesore said:
Uh, where do YOU find the time for this, Persi? :eyebrow:
I do not have the conventional job with commutes and 9-5. My job is my horse farm and after my domestic morning duties. I care for 19 of the most wonderful horses you could meet. Between all of the chores and riding. This is my down time. Like reading or TV.

K

KizerSoSay

How come this always happens? I scroll down and there are 32,741 members viewing, but only Saddle and I posting? Could it be that people are really fascinated, but afraid to join in? Don't be afraid!! We won't hurt you! Come in from the cold and darkness. Warm yourselves by our fire of conversation.

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
How did you know it is Percy?!? Now I feel left out..

That SOMD moonshine has addled your brain: Persimmon = Persi. A shortened moniker, which is a sign of affection. Maybe like calling you Kizie. Get it? Keep up that drinking and you really will be out of the loop.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
KizerSoSay said:
I am not home bound. A better word would be 'kept'. :lmao: My significant other is very wealthy. I have nothing but free time!! All the better to get to know everyone!! Drinks all around! :buddies:

NYC, wealthy and Saddle for a neighbor,,, what's wrong with this picture... :shocking: rut roh!!!

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
I'll have another! [hic]

Hey Kiz, how about that ride today???

And BTW, where have Shady & Santa gone? :whistle:
That ride today was well worth the $50.00 I paid that man. Wait, what ride are you talking about?? :blushing:

Robin

this really had a wild turn..... cibil personalities

Glad we can get back to some horse normal posting again....? SadieLady and lsantagata I enjoy reading your posts and the photos and videos you have shared. I hope it continues...Shame on the dixiechicks as winn said in an earlier post down south we would have taken you behind the wood shed and given you a real good woopin....ummmm :whip:

K

KizerSoSay

SouthernMdRocks said:
NYC, wealthy and Saddle for a neighbor,,, what's wrong with this picture... :shocking: rut roh!!!
What ever do you mean? Are you saying we don't fit in down here?

K

Katie

OK

NOW I am confused.

Kizer is in NYC?

Saddle is in NYC?

OMG I am a ditz, but this has me REALLY confused.

S

saddlesore

persimmoncf said:
I do not have the conventional job with commutes and 9-5. My job is my horse farm and after my domestic morning duties. I care for 19 of the most wonderful horses you could meet. Between all of the chores and riding. This is my down time. Like reading or TV.

Gotcha [nodding]. Although 19 horses must take up quite a bit of time. I can see tho, how relaxing it would be to read thru this thread :lmao: These forum folks are all calm and sedate by nature.

K

KizerSoSay

Katie said:
OK

NOW I am confused.

Kizer is in NYC?

Saddle is in NYC?

OMG I am a ditz, but this has me REALLY confused.

psst, it was a joke. Again, nobody gets my jokes...

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
KizerSoSay said:
What ever do you mean? Are you saying we don't fit in down here?

Emmm, nope. I'm saying if I was in NYC, had lots of money and a drinking buddy,,, don't think I'd be hanging out here for my entertainment.

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Gotcha [nodding]. Although 19 horses must take up quite a bit of time. I can see tho, how relaxing it would be to read thru this thread :lmao: These forum folks are all calm and sedate by nature.
That is EXACTLY why I am here. The answer to the common hum drum daily life! Go on, thank me. :howdy:

K

KizerSoSay

SouthernMdRocks said:
Emmm, nope. I'm saying if I was in NYC, had lots of money and a drinking buddy,,, don't think I'd be hanging out here for my entertainment.
Dat's cuz we ain't really thar!!