Msa

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
FrmGrl said:
I think she got some 1st's and a Champion. Not for sure though would have to check with her. :razz:

Thanks FrmGrl. :howdy: Really thought Winn Dixie would have responded first since she was watching Sadielady so closely at the show on Sunday. :lmao: :yay: Sounds like you did really good Sunday Sadielady and congrats on the Champion. :cartwheel :banana:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
BZHorseMomE said:
Thanks FrmGrl. :howdy: Really thought Winn Dixie would have responded first since she was watching Sadielady so closely at the show on Sunday. :lmao: :yay: Sounds like you did really good Sunday Sadielady and congrats on the Champion. :cartwheel :banana:

You should change your name to BZBodyMomE. :howdy: Why don't you and Sadie Lady just leave the rest of the world alone and keep rubbing each other's backs at the brokeback stables! :smack:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
That is funny...neither of them even board where I board, and I am not too sure who one of them is, but I guess since they must be somehow supporting a comment related to me...they MUST be my best buddies. :huggy: All right you two can come over for the private poker party, just don't tell anyone. :razz:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
That is funny...neither of them even board where I board, and I am not too sure who one of them is, but I guess since they must be somehow supporting a comment related to me...they MUST be my best buddies. :huggy: All right you two can come over for the private poker party, just don't tell anyone. :razz:

Yo, dude, we know you and BZBodyMomE are a pair. What's the they you're referring to? :jameo: :smack:

lsantagata79

Sadielady said:
Shhhh....you are going to get me in trouble with my gal llsantagaga!

Shady...sshhh...we don't want her knowing about our "inner circle"...what if she tries to infiltrate...she'll contaminate the pool!

BZHorseMomE

05-16-2007 03:53 PM You are truly a biatch! :buttkick:

Well guess I'm giving our favorite Dixie Chick the Forum time that she wants, but anyone else get this lovely Karma??? :killingme

Sorry Dixie just keeping up with your banter with Sadie. :coffee: Guess your the one way off base this time. :whistle:

Not sure why you are posting so much on the forum for everyone to see if that isn't truely your intention to :elaine: up stuff.

Last edited:

lsantagata79

BZHorseMomE said:

Well guess I'm giving our favorite Dixie Chick the Forum time that she wants, but anyone else get this lovely Karma??? :killingme

Sorry Dixie just keeping up with your banter with Sadie. :coffee: Guess your the one way off base this time. :whistle:

That was a lot nicer than what I got the other day...they wrote

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>05-13-2007 12:15 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">fat ass go fruck off ap</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

fredsaid2

BZHorseMomE said:

Not sure why you are posting so much on the forum for everyone to see if that isn't truely your intention to :elaine: up stuff.

That's ok BZ, we know who you are. That karma is certainly no description of you! Now, whoever sent it, unsigned I'm sure, perhaps that's a diff story.

BZHorseMomE

lsantagata79 said:
That was a lot nicer than what I got the other day...they wrote

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>05-13-2007 12:15 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">fat ass go fruck off ap</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Just wish this forum could get back to networking with other horse people instead all the other B*!! SH*!.

BZHorseMomE

fredsaid2 said:
That's ok BZ, we know who you are. That karma is certainly no description of you! Now, whoever sent it, unsigned I'm sure, perhaps that's a diff story.

:love: Thanks Fred. Oops our favorite Dixie Chick might get the wrong idea about us. :lmao:

lsantagata79

BZHorseMomE said:
Just wish this forum could get back to networking with other horse people instead all the other B*!! SH*!.

They just need to change the karma giving process...they need to make the system automatically sign the screen name you are logged in under! This way you can no longer sign someone else's name, nor could you leave unsigned karma!!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
BZHorseMomE said:

STFU! :smack:

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:
They just need to change the karma giving process...they need to make the system automatically sign the screen name you are logged in under! This way you can no longer sign someone else's name, nor could you leave unsigned karma!!

Oh dear, we agree again. I think red karma will cease to exist if people were forced to sign it. Imagine that, being responsible for what you say!!! :yikes:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
BZHorseMomE said:
:love: Thanks Fred. Oops our favorite Dixie Chick might get the wrong idea about us. :lmao:

This is what's really wrong with karma: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BZHorseMomE again." :lmao:

Last edited:

hbic

yoo hoo...winn dixie...we are all anxiously awaiting proof of....something...anything that proves you are "the one with the tri-colors on the 16.3 bay hunter" who can, & I quote "bring it"....

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
hbic said:
yoo hoo...winn dixie...we are all anxiously awaiting proof of....something...anything that proves you are "the one with the tri-colors on the 16.3 bay hunter" who can, & I quote "bring it"....

The proof is hanging above my fireplace! :smack: Oh, that's right, you'll never see the ribbons because you'll never be invited into my home. :buttkick: Oops, sorry about the red, didn't think I was sending you over into the dark side. :lmao: :killingme :lmao:

Last edited:

hbic

Winn Dixie said:
The proof is hanging above my fireplace! :smack: Oh, that's right, you'll never see the ribbons because you'll never be invited into my home. :buttkick: Oops, sorry about the red, didn't think I was sending you over into the dark side. :lmao: :killingme :lmao:

psst...ribbons from your own in house schooling shows don't count. :wink: