My daughter has joined the club...

camily

Peace
Because that is immensely personal, yet you felt compelled to share it with the world, not having any idea who may or may not read all about it. It is the equivalent to you standing in the parking lot, shouting it out for all to hear. Except you reach more people on the forums, not only members but lurkers as well.

So have fun knowing some pervert is stroking one off thinking about your daughter becoming a "woman". :yay:

I see it's ok to talk about my child in a disgusting way even though you stated in another thread how horrible it was to do such a thing.

lovinmaryland

Because that is immensely personal, yet you felt compelled to share it with the world, not having any idea who may or may not read all about it. It is the equivalent to you standing in the parking lot, shouting it out for all to hear. Except you reach more people on the forums, not only members but lurkers as well.

So have fun knowing some pervert is stroking one off thinking about your daughter becoming a "woman". :yay:

Ewwww... however most dudes think that is disgusting so I dont think she really has to worry to much about that.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

I think it comes down to how people view things personally and they project that. My mom has been in the medical profession for 30 years and EVERYTHING is natural and not a big deal and up for discussion with anyone. As a adolesent/teenager this was mortifying to me even though I'd grown up like that. I consider myself far from a prude but I also do not discuss such things out in the open either. My mother would have been the type to start a thread about it. It's just her nature and who she is. She thinks it's not a big deal and in her mind no one else should either.

camily

Peace
I think it comes down to how people view things personally and they project that. My mom has been in the medical profession for 30 years and EVERYTHING is natural and not a big deal and up for discussion with anyone. As a adolesent/teenager this was mortifying to me even though I'd grown up like that. I consider myself far from a prude but I also do not discuss such things out in the open either. My mother would have been the type to start a thread about it. It's just her nature and who she is. She thinks it's not a big deal and in her mind no one else should either.

:yay: I like your mom already. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I see it's ok to talk about my child in a disgusting way even though you stated in another thread how horrible it was to do such a thing.

Hey, you started it. You obviously wanted every skeevy perv in the world to know all about your daughter's personal life, or you wouldn't have posted it on the internet.

Yet *I'm* the disgusting one for pointing it out?

Okay.

camily

Peace
Hey, you started it. You obviously wanted every skeevy perv in the world to know all about your daughter's personal life, or you wouldn't have posted it on the internet.

Yet *I'm* the disgusting one for pointing it out?

Okay.

:killingme You think the whole world reads these forums!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ewwww... however most dudes think that is disgusting so I dont think she really has to worry to much about that.

Do a Google search for guys who think it's sexy. Just use a few keywords.

I'll wait.

(PS, since other people know how to Google as well, and these threads are indexed in the search engines, chances are real good that the guys on the websites you find will be finding us as well.)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You think the whole world reads these forums!

Camily, I KNOW they do. I see them on my stats logs. Are you truly that dumb?

They find us by doing a Google search for something they're interested in, which may pull up a thread on here. If it's not in Chit Chat or one of the private forums, they can read it without having an account.

camily

Peace
Camily, I KNOW they do. I see them on my stats logs. Are you truly that dumb?

They find us by doing a Google search for something they're interested in, which may pull up a thread on here. If it's not in Chit Chat or one of the private forums, they can read it without having an account.

I thought Chit chat was changed so anyone can read it without being logged in?

camily

Peace
Do a Google search for guys who think it's sexy. Just use a few keywords.

I'll wait.

(PS, since other people know how to Google as well, and these threads are indexed in the search engines, chances are real good that the guys on the websites you find will be finding us as well.)

While I'm sure this is true, I tend to think they will go for something more geared to them. Catering to their sick minds. Reading this thread hardly has what they are looking for.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
While I'm sure this is true, I tend to think they will go for something more geared to them. Catering to their sick minds. Reading this thread hardly has what they are looking for.

Whatever.

You can not believe that the World Wide Web is really world wide if you want. And you can also believe that there are no weirdos out there. It's your kid, and not my problem.

Wow, this thread has been taken waaaay out of context. Your daughter got her period, that's wonderful. It's posted in "The Ladies Room" and IMO is not inappropriate at all. Does anyone honestly think Camily's daughter is going to do a google search to find out her mom "Camily" was talking about it? No. Will she do a search that may lead to her finding out? Probably not. Why is it a big deal? It's not. Geesh, if you don't want to talk about or hear about it, go to another thread :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I don't understand why everyone is congratulating her. I think condolences are more appropriate.