My freakin' car quit

camily

Peace
UPDATE: I went to take the kids to school this morning and guess what??? That's right, same problem. No floor mat this time so it IS mechanical. I'm not an idiot!!!! :high5: :yahoo:

rack'm

Jaded
camily said:
UPDATE: I went to take the kids to school this morning and guess what??? That's right, same problem. No floor mat this time so it IS mechanical. I'm not an idiot!!!! :high5: :yahoo:

Got battery?? :yawn:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
camily said:
What sucks is that the baby had a Dr.'s appt. today for a weight check and I just had to cancel it.
Just take him to the grocery store and put him on a produce scale.

camily

Peace
Definitely the starter. Was able to "pop it" yesterday. They tried to jump it but there was no use. Battery was fine (no sparks). Hubby won't buy a starter this week. He has to get his windows tinted. :burning:

rack'm

Jaded
camily said:
Definitely the starter. Was able to "pop it" yesterday. They tried to jump it but there was no use. Battery was fine (no sparks). Hubby won't buy a starter this week. He has to get his windows tinted. :burning:

Priorities....:duh:

So, since you know you can popit, park on a hill :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
camily said:
You're kidding right? He thinks tinting windows is more important that having the family car in working order? What about emergencies?