"My Ring is Bigger than Yours"

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Qurious said:
I've ALWAYS been like this (hence the red) I'm not changing my attitude for you or anyone else.

My opinion is my opinion. A woman saying she doesn't want a ring that is going to wow people is as truthful as her saying she'll marry a man who doesn't make her nut.
:lmao: ANY man can make a woman get off, if she takes the time to show him. :shrug:

So in your case you need a big ring and you need a guy to automatically know what gets you off. There's your opinion for yourself

That doesn't mean the rest of us don't have mad skills and patience and don't need to worry about impressing anybody else.

Here's the thing girl - listen - everything I've got is mine. All my happiness is mine. If I share my happiness that's my choice. And none of this has anything to do with me needing to impress another human being.

Don't paint everybody with the same paintbrush.

Everybody has different goals, desires, dreams in life. It's what makes us unique. My desires and dreams have nothing to do with a piece of jewelry.

W

wkndbeacher

pixiegirl said:
That's a deal! :yay:

So ill pick you up around 730 tomorrow, take you to the car wash on Saturday and we go ring shopping that afternoon?

Qurious

Im On 1.
vraiblonde said:
Then the fact is that you shouldn't have agreed to marry him in the first place because you didn't know him well enough or trust him if you had to have the ring appraised to be sure you weren't getting screwed out of a rock.

You never did anything behind your man's back without him knowing?

Qurious

Im On 1.
migtig said:
:lmao: ANY man can make a woman get off, if she takes the time to show him. :shrug:

So in your case you need a big ring and you need a guy to automatically know what gets you off. There's your opinion for yourself

That doesn't mean the rest of us don't have mad skills and patience and don't need to worry about impressing anybody else.

Here's the thing girl - listen - everything I've got is mine. All my happiness is mine. If I share my happiness that's my choice. And none of this has anything to do with me needing to impress another human being.

Everybody has different goals, desires, dreams in life. It's what makes us unique. My desires and dreams have nothing to do with a piece of jewelry

mmmmmm...nice post.

I'll agree to disagree.

W

wkndbeacher

Cowgirl said:
Pixie, I'm getting a bad vibe from this one...he's moving too fast.

LOL we ve talked in ims for awhile now LOL~~heck we re on the almost cleaning her car together stage :lmao:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
migtig said:

Everybody has different goals, desires, dreams in life. It's what makes us unique. My desires and dreams have nothing to do with a piece of jewelry and everything to do with ELVIS!!!!.

:fixed:

W

wkndbeacher

pixiegirl said:
Will you come wash my car for me this weekend. For you I'll put out! :yay:

Hey that ll work she can wash while we clean(the house-heard ur bedroom is a mess) :whistle:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
I hope you're talking about that Back to Black lotion stuff for the trim on my car. :jameo: :lmao:
Nah, I'm thinking "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.":roflmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Chain729 said:
:busted:

Do you know they had a special on pbs Mon night on ELVIS? I came this close () to texting everybody to watch. Then last night Rachel Ray was in Memphis and she saw ELVIS. And Frankie & Johnny was on! Of course this is all leading up to tomorrow which is the anniversary of ELVIS' death. :bawl: I won't be online tomorrow. I've taken the day off. :drama: