"My Ring is Bigger than Yours"

W

wkndbeacher

pixiegirl said:
Why thank you, I like flowers too. I hope they were pink, yellow and orange roses!

Y yes they are..along with the big rock..sorry I didnt have to buy your more important thing of the two. So whatcha doing this weekend? :huggy:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Qurious said:
they are lying.
You've never met me, however I am not a liar. I don't want a ring that wows somebody else. I have a ton of jewelry that I never wear.

I don't need anything expensive to make me happy. All that comes from the inside.

So don't judge others by what they do or don't consider important. A humble suggestion, back off on the condescending attitude. It's ugly.

Qurious

Im On 1.
mv_princess said:
You are telling her what not to do. Yet you are single? Trying to give advice.......

I am not single. But u can keep trying to figure out my life, better yet figure out ME to discredit my posts....I know its hard for you to stay away.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
wkndbeacher said:
Y yes they are..along with the big rock..sorry I didnt have to buy your more important thing of the two. So whatcha doing this weekend? :huggy:

Letting you wash my car on Saturday?

Qurious

Im On 1.
migtig said:
You've never met me, however I am not a liar. I don't want a ring that wows somebody else. I have a ton of jewelry that I never wear.

I don't need anything expensive to make me happy. All that comes from the inside.

So don't judge others by what they do or don't consider important. A humble suggestion, back off on the condescending attitude. It's ugly.

I've ALWAYS been like this (hence the red) I'm not changing my attitude for you or anyone else.

My opinion is my opinion. A woman saying she doesn't want a ring that is going to wow people is as truthful as her saying she'll marry a man who doesn't make her nut.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Qurious said:
I am not single. But u can keep trying to figure out my life, better yet figure out ME to discredit my posts....I know its hard for you to stay away.
No you aren't married. Which makes you single. Which makes you a bad person to take advice from.

I don't want to figure out your life, but thank you anyways.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Qurious said:
I've ALWAYS been like this (hence the red) I'm not changing my attitude for you or anyone else.

My opinion is my opinion. A woman saying she doesn't want a ring that is going to wow people is as truthful as her saying she'll marry a man who doesn't make her nut.

I was unaware that woman did this..... :jet: Were you born with a set of nuts?

Cowgirl

Qurious said:

:twitch:

Richard Cranium

Qurious said:

A woman telling the truth? I have some prime real estate for sale in Greenland....

Qurious

Im On 1.
mv_princess said:
No you aren't married. Which makes you single. Which makes you a bad person to take advice from.

I don't want to figure out your life, but thank you anyways.

So let me get this striaght....

if a person isn't married - they are considered single and therefore a bad person to get advice from on relationships? :lmao:

i'm not the only person up here that isn't married but there sure are alot of folks who are divorced & single.

whatever happened to the option "in a relationship"?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
I would not suddenly fall out of love (the heart doesn't work that way) but I would DEFINETLY question the relationship and put it on hold.

most definetly.
Then the fact is that you shouldn't have agreed to marry him in the first place because you didn't know him well enough or trust him if you had to have the ring appraised to be sure you weren't getting screwed out of a rock.

W

wkndbeacher

pixiegirl said:
The automatic car was does NOT do the wheels! :tantrum

Gives the attendant $20 to do the wheels, so our session wont be interrupted

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Qurious said:
So let me get this striaght....

if a person isn't married - they are considered single and therefore a bad person to get advice from on relationships? :lmao:

i'm not the only person up here that isn't married but there sure are alot of folks who are divorced & single.

whatever happened to the option "in a relationship"?

If they have to pay for IT, it's prostitution... :yay: