New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

Bonehead

Was at Dennis Point Marina yesterday and met the young guy taking over the restaurant and bar. Opening up in a week or so....forgot what he said the new name was going to be. Sure would be nice if he made a good go of it. It's a great location but has had some sketchy restaurant operations over the years.
That place has the kiss of death for no good reason that I can see.....

tipsymcgee

Was at Dennis Point Marina yesterday and met the young guy taking over the restaurant and bar. Opening up in a week or so....forgot what he said the new name was going to be. Sure would be nice if he made a good go of it. It's a great location but has had some sketchy restaurant operations over the years.
Saw a post on FB. It's Crane Creek Bar/Grill. https://www.facebook.com/CraneCreekBG

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm wondering if they changed owners. I always liked it but the past two times, it wasn't near as good as it used to be.
I went in there, once. There were roaches crawling all over the aquarium. We left. Never went back.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Meh - couple of beers later what the hell do we care? :razz:
I like the finer things, but can be content with just down right good.
If you want to know me, know the oldest, continuously operating brewery in the US of A and what Lager beer should be,
Bottle or tap.
I'm okay with that.

tipsymcgee

Happy Dragon is the one in Food Lion shopping center at end near Subway. They have new owners. Oga's is downtown next to Big Larry's old spot.

mitzi

Happy Dragon is the one in Food Lion shopping center at end near Subway. They have new owners. Oga's is downtown next to Big Larry's old spot.

I don't even know if it's true about bugs in Happy Dragon. Someone told me that. Which has new owners Happy Dragon or Oga's?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The Slice House is opening The Slice House II in early July. It's going to be where Big Larry's was.
I have been watching the progress on FB for 'The Slice House II Go' and it's been pretty amazing. The grand opening is scheduled for July 9th now. 🍕

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Getting to know you View attachment 149138 getting to know all about you View attachment 149139

Getting to like you View attachment 149140

getting to hope you like me View attachment 149143
You forgot one...