New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The Royal Farms was surveyed and appeared ready to go. Not sure what happened.
Same thing with the undeveloped SW corner lot at 249 and 5 in Callaway. All teed up for a 7-11 and something else and then...nothing. It's posted with a big "available for development" sign now.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Can’t you just melt five or six creamsickles?
Didn't have any creamsickles, only a few sugar-free juice pops. Tried using them and adding some light cream. Nah. Found a fudgesickle and added that to the mix. Still nah. Let me see what else I can find before I barf.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Same thing with the undeveloped SW corner lot at 249 and 5 in Callaway. All teed up for a 7-11 and something else and then...nothing. It's posted with a big "available for development" sign now.
the last thing we need is another convenience store there :rolleyes: I'm still disappointed Dollar General is there now.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Bet they build one in Piney Point or Valley Lee soon.....and one about halfway between Callaway and L'Town....and....

I bet they put one right next door to the hardware store in Ridge. :whistle:
Next time the general store goes belly up they can take over.

TPD

the poor dad
More alcohol! Didn’t realize the Mexican joint closed. How did that happen?!

rio

I didn't even realize there was a Mexican restaurant in the HT shopping center. I honestly don't know what's back there besides the battery store and the places you can see from the road.