New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
you get what you pay for. Fresh, not shipped by truck overnight from a freezer.
Pricey. I compare it to any pizza shop in NY that sells 2 slices and a drink for $5. One of their slices, if I remember right, was $4, and I'm sure it's gone up by now.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Pricey. I compare it to any pizza shop in NY that sells 2 slices and a drink for $5. One of their slices, if I remember right, was almost $10.
NO, not even the weekly special. I got 4 slices a could of weeks ago, the special and it wasn't even $20 with tax

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
News about a business, which has been here a while.
29 December made 10 years at the Saint Mary's Lowe's for me, 2 October made 20 years with the company.
26 December, Saint Mary's Lowe's Store Manager #5 arrived. His name is Tim.
A few years ago, they added a co-SM as our store is top 10 sales volume in the country.
Am on #2 of those.

When people aske me why I never went into management, I rattle off the numbers of how many managers I have seen come and go.

Folks who have interacted with Tim are cautiously optimistic.

GregV814

A guy told me that his brother-in-law told him that a new mega mall, like Westfield's Annapolis Mall, is slated for Broomes Island. The anchor store is Victor's Secret, Ye Daye Olde Bread, two, 2 count them, Ulta's, a Waffle House and Mr. Ray's Hair Weave.
Believe it or not, Lume' and the Great American Progressive outlet too... Large Larry, will hold a photo op later on, reciting his achievements as post partem Governor, future President.. Newly elected Morre will welcome four bus loads of Central Americans to the area to pick the abundant crop of tobacco...

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
^My dad and his brother Ed worked Connecticut Valley shade tobacco when they were in junior and senior high school in the late 40's - early 50's.

buddscreek

^My dad and his brother Ed worked Connecticut Valley shade tobacco when they were in junior and senior high school in the late 40's - early 50's.
i have grown /worked in several different varieties of bacca. Md, flue , burley, dark fired and Connecticut shade. the shade is by far the most
time consuming and delicate i have ever had the mis pleasure working with.. nasty chit

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

i have grown /worked in several different varieties of bacca. Md, flue , burley, dark fired and Connecticut shade. the shade is by far the most time consuming and delicate i have ever had the mis pleasure working with.. nasty chit

I've heard that those working with tobacco, havesting etc., can actually get a nicotine high just from the leaves when they constantly touch skin. Is this true?