New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

SamSpade

More alcohol! Didn’t realize the Mexican joint closed. How did that happen?!

I thought the Mexican place was massively overpriced for Mexican food.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I've never had theirs. Any good?
I don't think I've ever had theirs.
Creature of Habit.

I knwo a few that would say Mod, but I'm not thrilled with theirs. Toppings are/were unlimited, but the last time I went there they were REALLY skimpy and I had to keep insisting on a bit more. Also, the flavor is 'ok', but just doesn't pop. It's 'just pizza'.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I haven't ordered Pizza for quite a while but it was better than Papa Johns.

Since then, I just order Steak and Cheese Subs and Onion Rings from them.
Not a fan of subs, too much bread.
Creature of Habit.

I knwo a few that would say Mod, but I'm not thrilled with theirs. Toppings are/were unlimited, but the last time I went there they were REALLY skimpy and I had to keep insisting on a bit more. Also, the flavor is 'ok', but just doesn't pop. It's 'just pizza'.
I don't care much for Mod either.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
A semi-regular came in a few months ago with his son, who was wearing a Ledo's work shirt.
I asked if their pizza was good. He answered: "Meh, it's pretty average."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
88tb9ui2x0011.jpg

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
BTW..."conveniently foldable".... When you fold a NY slice that's called Brooklyn Style. Otherwise, it's just a NY slice.

Oh, and most time you HAVE to fold it, because a REAL NY slice is 3 times the size of a slice here. A large pie here is just barely a medium. And it's 'a pie', not pizza.

:nerd:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Wh
BTW..."conveniently foldable".... When you fold a NY slice that's called Brooklyn Style. Otherwise, it's just a NY slice.

Oh, and most time you HAVE to fold it, because a REAL NY slice is 3 times the size of a slice here. A large pie here is just barely a medium. And it's 'a pie', not pizza.
When I was growing up, used to call them pizza pies.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Reminds me... Our lacrosse team coach at Purdue was a Chicago boy and when we played Chicago U. on the road, he took us all to Gullivers after the game. Never in my life had I had such an incredible pizza...and the first time I'd ever had a "deep dish" pizza.