New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

OldHillcrestGuy

Congrats Disney4845 (aka. Commercial Guy,Shasho) on your appointment by our fine Gov. Hogan to the Maryland Economic Development Corporation. Looking pretty sharp in that picture in the Independent.

Disney4845

Commercial Guy
Congrats Disney4845 (aka. Commercial Guy,Shasho) on your appointment by our fine Gov. Hogan to the Maryland Economic Development Corporation. Looking pretty sharp in that picture in the Independent.

Thanks that was actually my father Harry who was appointed. I'm too lazy to drive to Annapolis for meetings, lol

Disney4845

Commercial Guy
So what's going on around the CVS at Dunkirk, looks like they broke ground there a few years back but stopped construction. It's been like that for around a year or so.

That is prob the apple green shopping center. They are doing some site work. No tenants announced yet.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Not sure if this has been established but, I believe I read that Pearl Vision was moving down by Cracker Barrell but there's another building being built right near there. Anyone know what's going there? Signed looked to say something about 3-D dental??

Not sure if this has been established but, I believe I read that Pearl Vision was moving down by Cracker Barrell but there's another building being built right near there. Anyone know what's going there? Signed looked to say something about 3-D dental??

I heard somewhere it was going to be one of the emergency care type doctors offices.