New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

wubbles

Anyone know anything about BayDawgs going in near Asahi in San Soucci? Guessing it's some kind of fancy hot dog place.

glhs837

Power with Control
Why yes, yes it is. Wife knows the owners wife, were coworkers quite a while back and have been friends ever since. But "fancy hot dog place" is all I know. Other menu items? Sides, any of that, I do not know.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I see your point. Might even serve Corona.... and you know what sort of crowd that stuff draws..........

if you ask for a Corona in Mexico they will laugh at you, they consider it dog piss.
Sell it to the dumb Yankees, they drink anything.

wubbles

Why yes, yes it is. Wife knows the owners wife, were coworkers quite a while back and have been friends ever since. But "fancy hot dog place" is all I know. Other menu items? Sides, any of that, I do not know.

Awesome, I love a ridiculous hot dog. I'll be there day 1 with my bib.

Clem72

if you ask for a Corona in Mexico they will laugh at you, they consider it dog piss.
Sell it to the dumb Yankees, they drink anything.

You're an idiot. You might be close if you said Corona light as light beers are basically non-existent in Mexico (mostly stocked for tourists), but Corona is not only their number one exported beer it is also the number one consumed domestic beer in Mexico, the only other beer close is Modelo (made by the same brewery).

That's like saying an American would laugh at you for buying a Bud. I'm sure there are hipsters that might, and certainly most Americans won't try to convince you that a Bud is the best beer in America, but no one would think it the slightest bit odd or laugh if you order one.

Homer J

Power Chord
Don't know if I missed it, but what is going in the new building in Great Mills? Near the traffic light for Flat Iron/Indian Bridge Road?