New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That was a while back but I think the original tradeoff was for a movie theater that was supposed to go in with Giant, which ultimately became the BJs spot. Could be wrong.
It's been so many years, you very well may be right.

jrt_ms1995

Me and Kyle are going to buy it and build the largest strip joint that ever existed ....because we've seen so many of those close down over the last few decades. Call it "restoring culture" to the area.
I'd like to invest; can I mail you a check? No, wait, that won't work. I'll leave cash in a paper bag in the middle of the SGI bridge. Definitely more secure than USPS.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I had a roommate years back who was friends with a Home Depot decision maker. Back then they said there was no business model that made sense to put one in this area. But that was a long time ago.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I had a roommate years back who was friends with a Home Depot decision maker. Back then they said there was no business model that made sense to put one in this area. But that was a long time ago.
Put your money in with Kyle and I. Can't lose. We'll issue stock in crypto...call it "Bitten Coin"...or "Bite Coin"...something like that.

Bare-ya-cuda

I find it odd that they decided to get rid of the cement factory and "develop" the Lexington Exchange area to such a degree with ABSOLUTELY NO immediate plans of filling the vast void of space. Especially across from the Aldi. Who is making these decisions??
That plant moved over to the corner of commerce avenue.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'm weighing the negatives. Between you and Kyle, I'd wind up being the major shareholder. Good for me. But then there's the 'past business experience' I have to consider. Like a couple of restaurants that went bust. Still researching Kyle's past......

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
My mom used to make the costumes for the girls at The Office. Should I see if she can still do that?

OccamsRazor

Nope. Reading.
Actually, it is idiocy. You see... you seemed to have pulled it together in your initial response to give a cohesive answer regarding the decision makers. It wasn't until your forum BAE got involved that it turned into idiocy. Hey.. at least you tried.. right?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Actually, it is idiocy. You see... you seemed to have pulled it together in your initial response to give a cohesive answer regarding the decision makers. It wasn't until your forum BAE got involved that it turned into idiocy. Hey.. at least you tried.. right?
English your second language?