New gun range

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
Does Freds still have the ammo log? I stopped going when they told me they had to take down all of my information every time I bought ammo.

sockgirl77

:yeahthat:

An employee there let us put on ear protection and walk back to take a look at the lanes. I think there were 8 lanes...maybe 9. It was all nice and new. You couldn't hear the shooting from inside the store. It's nice to know there is someplace available to go besides Maryland Small Arms range in Forestville. They are always so packed.

I was there a month ago. I could hear the shooting inside the store and outside in the parking lot. So, unless everyone was shooting .22s, you'll hear it. MSAR's new location in Upper Marlboro opened up and it was so much better. Get there early and you will not have to wait for a lane. We got there around 11am and there was no wait. It is $15 per LANE per DAY and you can use your own ammo unless you rent one of their guns. After going there, I'll never go back to Fred's again. I don't mind driving the extra 10-15 minutes. The guys that work at Fred's are great but I'd rather save the money at go to MSAR.

Vince

The worst was when you tried to go on the same weekend as the LaPlata gun show.
Went the week before deer season opened for shotgun.....what a cluster. Everyone waited until the last minute to decide to site in their shotgun. :doh: And, of course, they're too good to abide by the rules and limit their time to 1 hour when others are waiting to shoot. They think they have the range for the day.

Chris0nllyn

I was there a month ago. I could hear the shooting inside the store and outside in the parking lot. So, unless everyone was shooting .22s, you'll hear it. MSAR's new location in Upper Marlboro opened up and it was so much better. Get there early and you will not have to wait for a lane. We got there around 11am and there was no wait. It is $15 per LANE per DAY and you can use your own ammo unless you rent one of their guns. After going there, I'll never go back to Fred's again. I don't mind driving the extra 10-15 minutes. The guys that work at Fred's are great but I'd rather save the money at go to MSAR.

The new MSAR is AWESOME!

Pistol, rifle, and shotgun. Any caliber (just no steel core).

sockgirl77

The new MSAR is AWESOME!

Pistol, rifle, and shotgun. Any caliber (just no steel core).

I'm just learning how to use a gun. So far, I've shot a .22, 380, 9mm, and 38 Special. The .22 is enough for me. I'm ordering one soon. I'll definitely be going back to MSAR. The day I went it was loaded with cops. :yum:. Just kidding. I have to :razz: you.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

when are you going back up there...

I wanna go!!!!!!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Probably next weekend. We stayed for almost 3 hours last time. We definitely got our money's worth. :lol:

i may try to go this weekend....

how is their price on ammo??? I really need some....

:faint:... I could only imagine how much money I would go thru shooting for 3hrs with a 9mm

sockgirl77

:faint:... I could only imagine how much money I would go thru shooting for 3hrs with a 9mm

The bf and his son are going tomorrow. The only price that I can remember was for the .22 and that was $9 per box. I didn't pay for it. The bf wants me to learn how to shoot, the bf pays for it. :lol: I'll probably have to start paying for it soon though because now it's me who wants to go! It's addictive. Oh and I shot two different 9mm. I did not like either of them. I can't handle the recoil. I'm a wussy, I guess. :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
The bf and his son are going tomorrow. The only price that I can remember was for the .22 and that was $9 per box. I didn't pay for it. The bf wants me to learn how to shoot, the bf pays for it. :lol: I'll probably have to start paying for it soon though because now it's me who wants to go! It's addictive. Oh and I shot two different 9mm. I did not like either of them. I can't handle the recoil. I'm a wussy, I guess. :lol:

you remember which ones you shot???

:whistle: you should go.... I will meet ya up there!!

sockgirl77

you remember which ones you shot???

:whistle: you should go.... I will meet ya up there!!

One was a Sig Sauer, that was the rental. The other was the bf's. I'll have to ask him what his is.

I can't go tomorrow. It's Daddy and son time and I have a damn bridal shower to go to.

Chris0nllyn

I'm just learning how to use a gun. So far, I've shot a .22, 380, 9mm, and 38 Special. The .22 is enough for me. I'm ordering one soon. I'll definitely be going back to MSAR. The day I went it was loaded with cops. :yum:. Just kidding. I have to :razz: you.

Nice! My gf came out of the blue a few days ago and said, "can we go back to the range, I want to practice more". :yahoo:

Cops? :cds:

:lol:

Not too bad. I know a box of 20 .223 is going for $15

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Nice! My gf came out of the blue a few days ago and said, "can we go back to the range, I want to practice more". :yahoo:

Cops? :cds:

:lol:

Not too bad. I know a box of 20 .223 is going for $15

20 for 15...... :faint:.....

I want to be there for several hours!!! :killingme

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Does Freds still have the ammo log? I stopped going when they told me they had to take down all of my information every time I bought ammo.

No, I bought 200 rounds 9mm a couple of weeks ago and the guy just pulled them off the shelf and said "Here you go.."

Chris0nllyn

20 for 15...... :faint:.....

I want to be there for several hours!!! :killingme

That's for .223 rounds though (Think AR-15)

If you're lucky enough, go to WalMart in the mornings and get the Winchester White Box. 100 rounds of 9mm for $25

Unfortunately, It's been really hard to find lately.

You just reminded me that I have off on Monday :lol: