New gun range

sockgirl77

That's for .223 rounds though (Think AR-15)

If you're lucky enough, go to WalMart in the mornings and get the Winchester White Box. 100 rounds of 9mm for $25

Unfortunately, It's been really hard to find lately.

You just reminded me that I have off on Monday :lol:

Nope. Talked to the old guy there on Saturday. He said that he only gets in 3-5 boxes per week and they're gone as soon as they go on the shelf. I have a feeling that the bf will be traveling to get ammo on Monday. I'm sure that I'll be making phone calls all weekend to locate if for him. He ordered some from Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter and it has been on back order for atleast 2 weeks. Ridiculous.

sockgirl77

This pic almost makes my gun look intimidating. :killingme

Attachments

• mosquito.jpg
    mosquito.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 88

sockgirl77

get the eff out!!!!! me like

It's the angle. The bf just got his 380 Thunder. I'm going to shoot that next weekend. If it doesn't have too much recoil, I will order that instead of the .22...only in pink.

Attachments

• thunder.jpg
    thunder.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 75

Chris0nllyn

Nope. Talked to the old guy there on Saturday. He said that he only gets in 3-5 boxes per week and they're gone as soon as they go on the shelf. I have a feeling that the bf will be traveling to get ammo on Monday. I'm sure that I'll be making phone calls all weekend to locate if for him. He ordered some from Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter and it has been on back order for atleast 2 weeks. Ridiculous.

CTD can kiss my a$$. They are wanting ridiculous prices.

check out gunbot.net for ammo.

Natchezss.com gets some every now and again, but it goes very, very fast.

Good luck!

sockgirl77

Good luck!

I'm probably going to stick with the .22 because the ammo is so damn cheap. :lol: I'll send him there for his ammo.

Chris0nllyn

I'm probably going to stick with the .22 because the ammo is so damn cheap. :lol: I'll send him there for his ammo.

Yea, even .22lr is getting really hard to find right now.

A good price for .22 right now is about $0.10 per round. Everything I've seen has been around $0.30 per round.

Compared to 9mm, a good price is about $0.50 per round, the average is about $1.00 per round for hollow points.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Bob (That Fishin' Place) got a bunch of 22lr in a few days back. He's been real good about keeping prices as low as possible. Limit of 500 rds to the customer, while it lasts.

NextJen

Raisin cane

I have a Ruger SR22 on order at Freds. Can't wait until it comes in.

We were able to find some 9mm at the gun show in Chantilly this past weekend, but there was no 22LR to be found.

Attachments

• ruger.jpg
    ruger.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 77

sockgirl77

We were able to find some 9mm at the gun show in Chantilly this past weekend, but there was no 22LR to be found.

Was just told that my gun was in stock at a shop up the road so I'm going up to fill out the paperwork.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

Really wanted one of them...... but they r hard to get back in....
I'm glad I got my sr9 when I did!!!! I love it!!!

And can't wait for my next:whistle:

Good luck!

Thanks! Just ordered some .223. Been looking for weeks if not months. Limit 10 boxes now though.

Oh, gunbot led me to Target Sports USA.

Last edited:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

Good luck!

I checked yesterday and they had 9mm FMJ PMC brand for under .45 a rd.... thx for the site..... yes, very fast.....

Inkd

Was just told that my gun was in stock at a shop up the road so I'm going up to fill out the paperwork.

Just be ready to wait for the paperwork to come back.

If it's a regulated firearm, the MSP backlog is upwards to a month from what I last heard.

Chris0nllyn

Thanks! Just ordered some .223. Been looking for weeks if not months. Limit 10 boxes now though.

Oh, gunbot led me to Target Sports USA.

I checked yesterday and they had 9mm FMJ PMC brand for under .45 a rd.... thx for the site..... yes, very fast.....

Glad it worked out for you guys.

I tried out MD Small Arms new range over the weekend. It's so bad that all I did was pattern the turkey loads in ym 12ga. and sighted in my .22.

I didn't even bring my handgun. My buddy paid $60 for 100 rounds of .45 though...

I also stopped at Bay Pro Shops at the Calvert/Anne Arundel county lines. They wanted $55 for a brick of CCI .22lr :bigwhoop: