New Relationship and the Bathroom

devilvice

Angel
I need some advice, I am going away with my boyfriend for the first time this weekend and we are going to stay in a hotel room. I have a problem with bodily functions around other people. So what should I do if I have to go number 2 or get gassy? I am kinda worried since we will be staying the weekend together.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
If you were really into him they say you shouldn't have a problem with that stuff. Or so they say.........

Pete

Repete
devilvice said:
I need some advice, I am going away with my boyfriend for the first time this weekend and we are going to stay in a hotel room. I have a problem with bodily functions around other people. So what should I do if I have to go number 2 or get gassy? I am kinda worried since we will be staying the weekend together.
Don't poo until Monday :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I can't even read this with a straight face. I know it is a serious problem, but this just made me spit water on the monitor.

J

junkinthetrunk

Take a radio and turn it on really loud when you gotta go poo.

Tina2001aniT

devilvice said:

So you are comfortable enough to sleep in the same bed and bump uglies all weekend, yet you can't "get gassy" or go "number 2"?

I think there is a bigger problem here than you filling up with gas all weekend....

Atir211

devilvice said:

Whhheww I'm glad I'm passed that............

sarahblk

Sleep Deprived
devilvice said:
Read "Everybody poops" jk
You just have to make lite of it...joke around. You'll be having farting contest before you know it! :lmao:

lucyisfat

devilvice said:

courtesy flush :confused:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Just hope and pray that there is a fan in the bathroom and it is loud. Or turn the t.v. up really loud if you are afraid of him hearing "noises." Oh, and bring some air freshener if you are worried about odor.

You should have stopped eating Tuesday.

devilvice

Angel
I cant wait till monday, I do it everyday and I told him about this and he said I was physco, he said it was natural. But I can't even go around my friends and I dont like people going around me. Yes we can do the bumpity bump all the time but I find ways to get rid of him so I can go. I can even fart around him, I go outside or something like hide in a corner.

sarahblk

Sleep Deprived
devilvice said:
I cant wait till monday, I do it everyday and I told him about this and he said I was physco, he said it was natural. But I can't even go around my friends and I dont like people going around me. Yes we can do the bumpity bump all the time but I find ways to get rid of him so I can go. I can even fart around him, I go outside or something like hide in a corner.
Send him for ice...and make it quick

devilvice

Angel
Maybe I will just turn on the shower, do my thing then take a shower.. maybe he will never notice... but what if I stop up the toilet... hotel rooms dont keep plungers in there, do they?

jaie

So happy!
Does he smoke? If he does when he goes out side maybe you can do it.

Bye the way are you the one with the hairy mole?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
devilvice said:
Maybe I will just turn on the shower, do my thing then take a shower.. maybe he will never notice... but what if I stop up the toilet... hotel rooms dont keep plungers in there, do they?
Do you have any Xanax you could take to get over this phobia?