New Relationship and the Bathroom

devilvice

Angel
I dont have to get over it, been like this for years. When I was married I used to tell him to go to the other part of the house. He couldnt be around me. But I was able to fart around him eventually when I got pregnant and blamed it on the baby.

jaie

So happy!
aps45819 said:
Used to date a chic with this phobia. I'd say "Give me a big hug" and when she's squeeze me, I rip off a big fart. When she's excuse her self to go to the bathroom, I'd lean over and wisper "We could hear you" when she came back.

We're no longer dating :lol: bit that's OK. She had hairy nipples.
:lmao: That's OK cuz devilvice has a hairy mole.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
devilvice said:
I dont have to get over it, been like this for years. When I was married I used to tell him to go to the other part of the house. He couldnt be around me. But I was able to fart around him eventually when I got pregnant and blamed it on the baby.

Blaming your smelly farts on an innocent not-yet- born baby, shame, shame :killingme

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
devilvice said:
I dont have to get over it, been like this for years.
That's true. You can continue to live with your discomfort or
you can accept the fact that you're not a princess in a fairy tale and that you live in a world where people fart, crap, pee, sweat and burp.

Last edited:

Lilypad

devilvice said:
I need some advice, I am going away with my boyfriend for the first time this weekend and we are going to stay in a hotel room. I have a problem with bodily functions around other people. So what should I do if I have to go number 2 or get gassy? I am kinda worried since we will be staying the weekend together.
I'm sorry BUT I can't imagine a man asking this question.... :faint:

Nanny Pam

devilvice said:
I need some advice, I am going away with my boyfriend for the first time this weekend and we are going to stay in a hotel room. I have a problem with bodily functions around other people. So what should I do if I have to go number 2 or get gassy? I am kinda worried since we will be staying the weekend together.
Let him remove your Diva-cup. Then taking a shi+ around him won't be so bad.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
This tread is too much :killingme On a side note I have always felt a bit wierded out at first when using a bathroom I have not been in before.

When at my BF's house I don't even worry about the door when I pee ( neither does he) The bathroom door only gets closed for Poo time or when the kids are there. I will not Pooh in his bathroom if he is in the bedroom though. I instead use the one down the hall. At my house I only have one bathroom so when mother nature calls there is no option.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
If this bothers you, never have a colonoscopy because you would have an uncontrollable combination of both... :ohwell:

Angel

~*~*~
This thread is TFF... :killingme I remember the, "cannot pooh or pass gas" phase of my relationships. A long time ago I was dating this guy, and we were spending the night together, I woke myself up after I passed gas in my sleep, only because it was that loud not because of funk. I remember laughing and freaking out at the same time and thinking, did it wake him too? :lmao: He stopped snoring for a moment, but I will never know if it actually woke him up too... :lmao: maybe that's the straw that broke the camels back in that relationship..... :tap:

Luckly for me I finally found a man I feel comfortable enough around not to give two sh!t's (no pun intended) if he cares about my bodily functions.

Mikeinsmd

Oz said:
If this bothers you, never have a colonoscopy because you would have an uncontrollable combination of both... :ohwell:
:high5:

Here Devil...... Your buddy Mikey always pulls through for ya!!

Attachments

• 769px-ChampagneCorksLarge.jpg
    769px-ChampagneCorksLarge.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 784px-Cork_stopper.jpg
    784px-Cork_stopper.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 74