New Royal Rat On The Forum Now

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Dj_sex_kitten said:
if you say so.... can any one tell me if rat a ok to have around babys... i am not due till july but i would like to know this info before i have the baby?????
It is a well known fact that cats steal the baby's breath. My guess would be that rats steal the baby's tongues.

Dj_sex_kitten

well I never said i got the rat Dj blackrain got the thing i just want to know if i should or not. I have never had a rat before i have had 2 heg hogs but they passed away . old age. they where never a problem for me when i had my little girl. they just hissed at her alot but i never let them near her in till she was about 3 and i was with her the hold time she was holding sugar.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Dj_sex_kitten said:
well I never said i got the rat Dj blackrain got the thing i just want to know if i should or not. I have never had a rat before i have had 2 heg hogs but they passed away . old age. they where never a problem for me when i had my little girl. they just hissed at her alot but i never let them near her in till she was about 3 and i was with her the hold time she was holding sugar.
Where is Tigger, I need a translation please

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Dj_sex_kitten said:
well I never said i got the rat Dj blackrain got the thing i just want to know if i should or not.
she's right ladies ... this is not a run-on sentence. :nono:

it's three run-on sentences :jet:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Dj_sex_kitten said:
Is this english class or something? I am sure that it's not. but any way thank's for the help every one. With the hole rat thing.
It's whole not hole.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Dj_sex_kitten said:
I didn't know that this was spelling 101
I was just advising you of the correct spelling. You don't need to get uptight about it.

PrepH4U

Dj_sex_kitten said:
if you say so.... can any one tell me if rat a ok to have around babys... i am not due till july but i would like to know this info before i have the baby?????
:lmao: Just use it for a babysitter, I have heard they have quite the maternal instinct. But you have to allow it to sleep in the crib with the children or they will not bond with each other. Ask your social worker I am sure they would approve of this situation and praise your idea.

Nanny Pam

Dj_sex_kitten said:
Oh and i wanted to know if it's safe to have this Rat near a new born baby? and lady rain better not have anything that you can get....

:yikes: :twitch: :shocked:

OMG UFB

SMIB :shrug: