New Royal Rat On The Forum Now

KCM

Right Where I Belong
PrepH4U said:
:lmao: Just use it for a babysitter, I have heard they have quite the maternal instinct. But you have to allow it to sleep in the crib with the children or they will not bond with each other. Ask your social worker I am sure they would approve of this situation and praise your idea.
:shocking: :lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Nanny Pam said:
:yikes: :twitch: :shocked:

OMG UFB

SMIB :shrug:
no joke :duh: Slower delawareans are so much smarter than that. Nanny Pam used to grab mackeral carcuses outta the walk-in and put them around the house to watch over me as a teen when she'd go outta town to make sure I wouldn't have any wild parties at the house when she was gone. The house smelled foul of fish. :barf:

Thank god for our RV and the cute captain of the yacht next door who never ratted me out. :whistle:

Dj_sex_kitten

PrepH4U said:
:lmao: Just use it for a babysitter, I have heard they have quite the maternal instinct. But you have to allow it to sleep in the crib with the children or they will not bond with each other. Ask your social worker I am sure they would approve of this situation and praise your idea.

Are you stupied or something?
oh wait let me guess. you just trying to look cool around you stupied friends Grow up all of you.

DJ_Blackrain

I'm The KOTOR God
WTF

Ok you guys enjoying poking funny at my fiancee cause of her spelling, typing, WTF ever it may be? I'm asking nicely for some of you to please stop.

A better question is if that was your soon to be better half & she was getting ready to have your child, would you appreciate it if everyone on the board was doing that to her (Men???) or If it was a guy you were getting ready to get married to (ladies????) :coffee:

nomoney

DJ_Blackrain said:
Ok you guys are impossible to deal with......got a smartarse comeback for everything everyone says........ :peace:

Oh don't let those meanies get you down. They're just jealous because its so hard to find a rat this time of year :cheers:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
nomoney said:
Oh don't let those meanies get you down. They're just jealous because its so hard to find a rat this time of year :cheers:
And a royal one to boot.:yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
DJ_Blackrain said:
Ok you guys are impossible to deal with......got a smartarse comeback for everything everyone says........ :peace:
:confused: how is me having dejavu a smartarse comeback? it's simply a feeling of having been in this moment once before. :shrug: