New To The Area

fredsaid2

appyday said:
Fred :bonk: this is WAY below him...

He needs to go NBRA or the other one or breed association shows if his horses are registerd...

Plus he team pens...locals dont do cows..

I agree but maybe they could introduce barrels to those circuits. More of them offering their expertise to the area. Something new to do : )Cows....entirely different situation!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
appyday said:
Take some of those words back..I would love to come but am honestlyl scared of Sahrab...I would come only if Rontncop came too....

Had a beautiful ride the other day....Have not ridden the stud in about 3 weeks and he was SUPER....what a nice boy...my fat little pony...

I need to meet Mingiz to ride again..I really enjoyed her...and I love riding at Happys..she feeds me... :lmao:

You know Appy, If you have a sence of humor (which I beleive you do) I would bet that you would have fun in Sahrabs company...I know I do. He is not scary AT ALL. He is a big teddybear with a good dry humor. I met him and his wife Little Pony and got to know them at Horse Science School at the Equestrian Center last June/July. They are very supportive/active with thier children with horses. We all do things together and I feel blessed that I have met both of them. They are good people. He11, Sahrab would rather keep his feet on the ground, but he does this insain sport to be with his family. I really think that you would find him COOL.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
persimmoncf said:
Hi Dreamkeeper:howdy: Im Percy.

Lets set aside a day real soon and all of us go for a ride. We can ride here at my place...Horselady, Appyday, Happyappy, Mingiz, Goldenhorse,Wildhorse, 4leaf farm, fred said, Arab pony,even Sahrab, and any other that would like to join-in.
Bring your gal...we would love to meet her too!

Dougstermd Im sure I can find a female for you to ride too.

But no fires :razz: and keep the BBQ away from the barn :lmao:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
appyday said:
Lets see how he feels about it...I just feel icky about it :lmao:

I felt Icky sunday morning, seems Percy Spiked my coke with Captain Morgan.

Hey its not my place, and i've ridden on rides before with people i didnt like, doesnt keep me from going to the rides and/or enjoying the day (well ok maybe enjoy is a stretch, i am riding a horse afterall). and theres always time to pick on Percy :lmao:

he!! MyLittlePony is usually mad at me about something :smack: doesnt keep her from riding with me either.

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SAHRAB said:
But no fires :razz: and keep the BBQ away from the barn :lmao:
:lmao: Wow, looks like u been gettin lots of love. Your red karma has decreased by a tremendous amount. Its about time everyone realizes you are........simply mavvvvulous daaaaling! :razz:

:howdy: Percy...We missed u on Sunday, gotta get you into watch'n some football with us. :yay:

fredsaid2

appyday said:
\

They have barrels..but there would be no competition.

How hard can it be?? Run up, circle a few barrels....oh, I forgot, they have to go FAST!! Shuts me and the rest of the w/t world right down :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Howdy Dreamkeeper Welcome to southern md. :howdy: I have friends that use to go team penning over in Va about 2hrs away. I also trail ride and take my critters camping often. So let's all get together and ride. Appy I'm missin your pitter patter horse too. Mine would be real fresh now.Woo Hoo lets go! Oh persimmoncf Appy does have a sense of humor.... :neener: I've seen it.. :biggrin: Good idea about getting together for a ride..How bout your place. You have great riding there! Oh Appy I am trying really hard to come see you.....We played with the fillies and both of them let my friend sit on them. Got pics too! There going to be great to train....Ok some one get this ride date and time set up!!!!

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
:lmao: Wow, looks like u been gettin lots of love. Your red karma has decreased by a tremendous amount. Its about time everyone realizes you are........simply mavvvvulous daaaaling! :razz:

:howdy: Percy...We missed u on Sunday, gotta get you into watch'n some football with us. :yay:

hah i didnt even notice, i am MAVVVULOUS :lmao:

you have to hear "our friend in Virginia"'s voicemail he left me sunday at Half time.

he's laughing like a loon and saying "its 17-7 looks like your not going to the playoffs" bet he wishes he didnt leave that message now (i saved it so MyLittlePony and y'all can hear it).

dreamkeeper

persimmoncf said:
Hi Dreamkeeper:howdy: Im Percy.

Lets set aside a day real soon and all of us go for a ride. We can ride here at my place...Horselady, Appyday, Happyappy, Mingiz, Goldenhorse,Wildhorse, 4leaf farm, fred said, Arab pony,even Sahrab, and any other that would like to join-in.
Bring your gal...we would love to meet her too!

Dougstermd Im sure I can find a female for you to ride too.

Well thank you kindly, that's mighty neighborly! You sound like the kind of folks we're used to riding with. Although our horses are pretty "hot" might not do alot of actual riding with you but out ahead. After an hour or so they settle in. I'll check with the little lady and get directions from you. Thanks again.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SAHRAB said:
hah i didnt even notice, i am MAVVVULOUS :lmao:

you have to hear "our friend in Virginia"'s voicemail he left me sunday at Half time.

he's laughing like a loon and saying "its 17-7 looks like your not going to the playoffs" bet he wishes he didnt leave that message now (i saved it so MyLittlePony and y'all can hear it).

:killingme It figures he would be blast'n our a$$. Since we did kind of give it to him when the skins scalped them cowboys. :lmao:

dreamkeeper

happyappygirl said:
hey i gotta barrel pony for sale know anyone might be interested? :biggrin: <SPAM>
we are avid campers, and do trails anywhere/anytime we can.
I'm also looking for something gaited...but not sure what breed yet. i need to ride some more breeds before i commit to one.
Welcome!!
SMTR is the Southern MD Trail Riders club. Horselady, Percy and i are all members, i'm the new secretary for '06 i believe.
:popcorn:
i say peeping out from behind the hay barn....

Someone sent me a link to SMTR, we'll have to check that out. Thanks. Not too hot on gaited horses...although my gal used to have a Walker for a bit.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
QUOTE=fredsaid2]How hard can it be?? Run up, circle a few barrels....oh, I forgot, they have to go FAST!! Shuts me and the rest of the w/t world right down :lmao:[/QUOTE]

:smack: I second that one

dreamkeeper

fredsaid2 said:
The two local associations I had in mind have western classes but now I think they'd be too tame for you guys : ) Although if you expressed an interest they might try to set up a barrel class. Both are friendly and will add/change to suit the membership. Here's the links

MSA
SMHA

Neither are probably what you're looking for but with your experience perhaps you could spark local interest. Good Luck!

Well, my gal and her pal will run around pretty much anything, anywhere at anytime. That would be good for her. Thanks for the links.