New To The Area

dreamkeeper

appyday said:
Take some of those words back..I would love to come but am honestlyl scared of Sahrab...I would come only if Rontncop came too....

What is a Sahrab and why are you afraid of it?

dreamkeeper

I just went back and read more and found out that Sahrab is a person in here. Looks like there is some bad blood or something going on.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
persimmoncf said:
Sahrab and PocoLoco are always trying to BURN my barn down with their party fires. I quess they want to build me a bigger one :whistle:

We dont want the "ponies" in the barn getting to cold :razz:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
:lmao: Wow, looks like u been gettin lots of love. Your red karma has decreased by a tremendous amount. Its about time everyone realizes you are........simply mavvvvulous daaaaling! :razz:

:howdy: Percy...We missed u on Sunday, gotta get you into watch'n some football with us. :yay:

I cant do football. Besides doing my chores at 10:00am...I was in bed for the day :razz:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
dreamkeeper said:
I just went back and read more and found out that Sahrab is a person in here. Looks like there is some bad blood or something going on.

Bad Blood.?..they drink the same booze....Life is good!

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
:QUOTE Good idea about getting together for a ride..How bout your place. You have great riding there! QUOTE

Thankyou Mingiz...you must be one of them tuff riders! :love:

After we dry out a bit...lets ride!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
dreamkeeper said:
Well, my gal and her pal will run around pretty much anything, anywhere at anytime. That would be good for her. Thanks for the links.

:howdy: dreamkeeper...I am goldnhorse.....and yes thats what I ride. There are some local 4H shows that a bunch of us mess around at that have speed classes....But sounds like you might want to check this out... I recently joined IBRA..International Barrel Racing Association... and they hold shows in Maryland, PA and Delaware. I hear the competion is great...can't wait,..... so hope to see you there. Check out IBRA.com

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
I cant do football. Besides doing my chores at 10:00am...I was in bed for the day :razz:

You gotta at least watch the Superbowl???? :razz: I hope....And why were you in bed for the day are u a light weight or what? Maybe your just a little Koolah'dddda out. You should of drank a couple of margarittas with me and equineaddict and maneman.

Also I was talk'n to equineaddict and found out she can't log on to the forum....does anyone know why???? Or how to find out??????
I did not see anything that she did that was against the rules????

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
appyday said:
I am sure she was not banned I have never seen her post any worse then the rest of us...PM Vrai...she can help her tell her to empty her temp files and delete cookies and reboot and try to log in...

That's what I thought...we all kind of tell it like it is and sometimes we all get a little jack'd up at each other but it's all ....just kidding..... :yay:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
appyday said:
I heard :gossip: but was asked not to repeat it ...sawreee

I tried to pm equineaddict but it was returned. Hopefully it gets straighted out. Cause they just gotta a new addition to their family and I wanted to see how he was doing. He is a 8 week old piglet named Lex. He is adorable and I was hoping to see some pics posted.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
persimmoncf said:
Im confussed...what did she do BADDD.? I looked at Appys link and did not see anything from equineaddict

I stopped reading that thread awhile ago, 436 replies in a thread that has TOTALLY degenerated from the original message. And unless theres other messages in other threads, there isnt anything from Equineaddict that justifies what VraiBlonde stated. Equineaddict was the one that was getting the insults sent to her.

From this end, it seems this another case of the Admins/Mods ignoring the OldTimers and jumping on the Newbie.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
Im confussed...what did she do BADDD.? I looked at Appys link and did not see anything from equineaddict

ME TOO!!!! I read #403 and it seems she must of reported someone and then said the same things back. But I remember last week someone called her ...slut...Which I do think goes way over board. Don't yawl think so???

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SAHRAB said:
I stopped reading that thread awhile ago, 436 replies in a thread that has TOTALLY degenerated from the original message. And unless theres other messages in other threads, there isnt anything from Equineaddict that justifies what VraiBlonde stated. Equineaddict was the one that was getting the insults sent to her.

From this end, it seems this another case of the Admins/Mods ignoring the OldTimers and jumping on the Newbie.

they...were getting pretty abusive with the things they were say'n to her. I think you should be able to come back... :eyebrow: