Night Clubs

I would say clubs in southern md are:

• They have to do, its all we got

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Hell no! We need a good multi-venue club!

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Don't mess with our bars! I like to get drunk and fight

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Close them all!

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Re: Included? I don't know look in search engine!

Originally posted by cityboy
Just type in URB Magazine in yahoo. Then its somewhere in there. I'm not archive, I can't keep track of everything that magazines say! Lord have mercy.:crazy:
I shouldn't have to. And as a promoter, Dingleberry should know (and have proven statistics) of his/her club. :duh:

Aimhigh2000

King

Five years. Until I broke my back chasing a drug suspect one night.....I didn't catch him, but my dog did LOL.....I was out at McChord AFB, Tacoma Wash. And I have looked into the loans, thanks for the link, I just recently found this website and figured I would see how it would fly here.

cityboy

"You build it and they will come" just might happen.

"You build it and they will come" just might happen.

Praise Jesus that's just what I'm go'n do. Build this Shi! and they will come! You have answered my prayers. I'm gonna call my builders today and start contruction.:biggrin:

Aimhigh2000

Promoter

I am not "the" promoter. I am part of the promotions team. And perhaps "Dingleberry" as my friends call me, knows a little bit more than thou. If you really want proof, go back to the club and see for yourself. Now, you mentioned earlier that you used to have pacifiers and stuff when you went. We don't allow those anymore, and you get searched when you go in. Go out and see why for yourself. Go to their message board and see what people say about it. I have a magazine that rated Nation as number 1. I am sure there are die hard fans of T-Bone and Heather that swear they are the best morning show, ya don't see me asking for proof.

Aimhigh2000

Out for now

Ok kids, I have to log out and head home. Weekend is here, hopefully the traffic isn't bad from DC to Mechanicsville......Then I will check back before I have to get ready to head up to Nation. TTFN.:dance:

cityboy

I have to leave to.

I have to fight the traffic from dc to charlott hall, its a mess sometimes, but the things you do for money.:mad:

Hessian

Capital idea!!

Ah, the wonders of youth and queers,

Build a club, pay for a mega sound system, pay for bucko insurance, pay for a lawyers to get all the ordinances adjusted and permits, and liquor licences, and whatever, Buy tons of Urban style funky, industrial artistic design, advertise in all the city papers that you have the greatest thumping industrial-trance "Music"...get the word out to all your gay friends to have a grand opening and whoopi!

Pumpen music, wild behavior, drinking til 2am...

That's when Johnny shows up with the double barrel buck and trashes the cars in your new lot followed by a lot of bad press and man...you're sunk. ruined.. all because we aren't just up to your sophisticated "happening" lifestyle. (its all our fault)

So good luck, go for it, dream big!

In other words
(go back to where you became so "sophisticated")

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Capital idea!!

Originally posted by cariblue
Hessian, crawl back in your hole. :rolleyes:
I thought it was funny...I can see BubbaJohnny now! :lmao:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Prince Frederick might be a good location. It's within 30 minutes of St. Mary's and Charles County... and I don't know of any good clubs in Prince Frederick. :shrug:

Aimhigh2000

Bucky?

I think he missed the part that I am from here too. If they want to show up with a shot gun, I am sure that I could handle that. Besides, that crowd wouldnt be there, they would be at Catamarans. Besides, unless you have lived in a cave, my straight and gay friends get along at clubs just fine. And what they hell does being gay or straight have to do with opening a club anyway? I am about the business and the music, I don't really care who sleeps with who or what.

D

darkriver4362

Re: Capital idea!!

Originally posted by Hessian
Ah, the wonders of youth and queers,

Build a club, pay for a mega sound system, pay for bucko insurance, pay for a lawyers to get all the ordinances adjusted and permits, and liquor licences, and whatever, Buy tons of Urban style funky, industrial artistic design, advertise in all the city papers that you have the greatest thumping industrial-trance "Music"...get the word out to all your gay friends to have a grand opening and whoopi!

Hessain, I actually lauged out loud :lol: Funny......

Aimhigh2000

Theme Nights

I guess I could have a breeder's night.....Get a whole bunch of ugly chicks and then get all the guys drunk, and turn 'em loose! Not. I couldn't be that narraw minded. Ever. It's called maturity, Any hoo, my club, if built won't tolerate bigotry. And can we get off the gay thing and back to the real thread. I mean, I value ya'lls opinion, but if you want to discuss lifestyle issues, start another thread. This is an honest attempt to get somewhat valuable opinions on getting good entertainment into southern md

Hessian

How about...

A Metrosexual night?

Guys can compare shopping tips, designer fashions, do Martha Stewart impressions on a live mike...and get prizes for the best shoe arrangements?

Talk about a great marketing ploy for Southern Maryland!!!!

redskinsfan1980

Re: Theme Nights

Originally posted by Aimhigh2000
I guess I could have a breeder's night.....Get a whole bunch of ugly chicks and then get all the guys drunk, and turn 'em loose! Not. I couldn't be that narraw minded. Ever. It's called maturity, Any hoo, my club, if built won't tolerate bigotry. And can we get off the gay thing and back to the real thread. I mean, I value ya'lls opinion, but if you want to discuss lifestyle issues, start another thread. This is an honest attempt to get somewhat valuable opinions on getting good entertainment into southern md

Well Aimhigh, even though I think it's an uphill battle, I wish you the best of luck and hope you can build something that succeeds. I'll come by and party at the place at least!

dum_blonde

Re: Theme Nights

Originally posted by Aimhigh2000
This is an honest attempt to get somewhat valuable opinions on getting good entertainment into southern md

Whoadang... I kind of skipped through most of this thread, but it seems like most of this time, you've been pretty condescending about this whole "good entertainment" thing. Dancing to electronica is great and fantastic and all that, but there's no need to be putting down the classic rock and country junkies in the process. What's the point? They wouldn't be frequenting any hypothetical techno dance club, anyway.

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: How about...

Originally posted by Hessian
A Metrosexual night?

Guys can compare shopping tips, designer fashions, do Martha Stewart impressions on a live mike...and get prizes for the best shoe arrangements?

Talk about a great marketing ploy for Southern Maryland!!!!

People like this are why somd has issues.

But for everyone pushing the nightclub idea, settle down! You're ruining everything I have built so far. I FINALLY got these people to realize that places like Starbucks are a good thing. Now you're going to make them go back into their shells! Take it slow with these people... Baby steps. Baby steps.