Obama slips on TV: 'My Muslim faith'

BOP

I dont know what he is now, and I doubt he knows.

What I do know:
His daddy was a Muslim
His Stepdaddy was a Wahabbe Muslim
His mother married twice,both time's to Muslims.
He did study for a while at a Madressa
The man who got him the money to go to Harvard was an influential, radical black Muslim with close ties to the Saudi royal family and an outspoken opponent of Israel helped finance Obama's law school education. Obama's benefactor at the young age of 25 is Dr. Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour a/k/a Donald Warden.
His former preacher Jeremiah Wright has ties to Farrakhan.
One of his mentors in Hawaii was Frank Davis a Communist.

Now I dont know if he is a Communist or a Muslim, and like I say< I doubt he is sure himself.
I do know John McCain is neither.

Except for some of the details, you could be describing Andy.

BOP

you forgot the Palestinians celebrating in the streets when they learned of 9/11. Oh yeah, we always seem to forget about that, don't we?

Since we're on the subject, a quiz for the Lefties among us. No one knows who originally wrote this. For a counter argument to this quiz, check out the link at the end:
Racial Profiling Quiz - in case you failed the first time
By Anonymous
To ensure we Americans never offend anyone particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport screeners will not be allowed to profile people. They will continue random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, Secret Service agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal Of Honor winning former Governors. Let's pause a moment and take the following test:

In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by:
(a) Olga Corbutt
(b) Sitting Bull
(c) Arnold Schwartzeneger
(d) Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

In 1979, the U.S. embassy in Iran was taken over by:
(a) Lost Norwegians
(b) Elvis
(c) A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnaped in Lebanon by:
(a) John Dillinger
(b) The King of Sweden
(c) The Boy Scouts

In 1983, the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
(a) A pizza delivery boy
(b) Pee Wee Herman
(c) Geraldo Rivera making up for a slow news day

In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked, and a 70 year old
American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard by:
(a) The Smurfs
(b) Davy Jones
(c) The Little Mermaid

In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a U.S. Navy diver was
murdered by:
(a) Captain Kid
(b) Charles Lindberg
(c) Mother Teresa

In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
(a) Scooby Doo
(b) The Tooth Fairy
(c) Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid.

In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
(a) Richard Simmons
(b) Grandma Moses
(c) Michael Jordan

In 1998, the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
(a) Mr. Rogers
(b) Hillary, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
(c) The World Wrestling Federation to promote "Mustapha the Merciless"

On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked and destroyed and thousands of
people were killed by:
(a) Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck, and Elmer Fudd
(b) The Supreme Court of Florida
(c) Mr. Bean

In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
(a) Enron
(b) The Lutheran Church
(c) The NFL

In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
(a) Bonnie and Clyde
(b) Captain Kangaroo
(c) Billy Graham

Hmmm . . . nope, no patterns anywhere to justify profiling!!

Some versions of this "quiz" also include Bobby Kennedy, who was assassinated by....hmmm...let me think: oh, yeah, (d) a Muslim male extremist, between the ages of 17 and 40 (Sirhan Sirhan).

Also note that some versions of this "quiz" are specific to Palestinian extremists, and not merely the broader category of Muslim extremists.

Oh, right; the "counter argument" thing I promised. Note the qualifying quotation marks. If you don't know your world history, or have forgotten a lot of it :)raises hand), a little research will be instructive as to what the author of the website doesn't say about some of the so-called "terrorists" he/she offers as an alternative to "Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40." A Quiz on Terrorism

Last edited:

ironintestines

Non-Premo
Wow, yeah, he pronounces them correctly. Terrorism at its finest.

For a "non-muslim", his arabic pronunciation is very accurate. His tongue sure sounds muslim to me. Doesn't mean he's a terrorist. But that doesn't mean I trust him either

If he can talk the talk, he can walk the walk, muslimly speaking that is..

tommyjones

The point is you're NOT following this thread's logic.
We're talking about him today, now, his adult life. His childhood isn't the issue here. He claims to be Muslim and he claims to be Christian. He CAN'T be both. Ok? Come on Unitarian, catch up.
Notice I didn't say Catholic?.....Well, did you?..... Just checking.:howdy:

when did he claim to be a muslim?

if you are talking about the subject of this stupid thread, i must refer you to toxics post. it sums up the fallacy in that argument very well.

if you have another instance, what is it?

BTW, toxics point that there are many legitamit issues to take obama to task on is right on the money. i dont know why anyone would even address this idiocy or the middle name BS considering Obama is totally open to scruntiny on the real issues.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This...

when did he claim to be a muslim?

if you are talking about the subject of this stupid thread, i must refer you to toxics post. it sums up the fallacy in that argument very well.

if you have another instance, what is it?

BTW, toxics point that there are many legitamit issues to take obama to task on is right on the money. i dont know why anyone would even address this idiocy or the middle name BS considering Obama is totally open to scruntiny on the real issues.

...really bothers you.

If my mom was black and both my bio dad and my step dad were Catholic and my middle name was Peter and I lived in Rome for awhile and I stood before a predominantly Jewish audience and said "I am a Jew, elect me as your leader" can you, just maybe, see how they may have a few...reservations?

tommyjones

...really bothers you.

If my mom was black and both my bio dad and my step dad were Catholic and my middle name was Peter and I lived in Rome for awhile and I stood before a predominantly Jewish audience and said "I am a Jew, elect me as your leader" can you, just maybe, see how they may have a few...reservations?

if your entire adult life you have lived and worshiped as a jew i would find it equally absurd.....

i mean my first name is Thomas, and i was raised episcopal, but i haven't identified myself as a christian ever in my adult life. am i a christian?

my last name is jones and i love rock music, does that mean that i am related to or share anything with john paul, or james earl?

like i said, there are plenty of real issues to attack obama over, socialized medicine, inexperience, taxes..... why waste the breath on something that is patently false.

bcp

In My Opinion
if your entire adult life you have lived and worshiped as a jew i would find it equally absurd.....

i mean my first name is Thomas, and i was raised episcopal, but i haven't identified myself as a christian ever in my adult life. am i a christian?

my last name is jones and i love rock music, does that mean that i am related to or share anything with john paul, or james earl?

like i said, there are plenty of real issues to attack obama over, socialized medicine, inexperience, taxes..... why waste the breath on something that is patently false.
because due to his associations with various people in various ways in his not so distant past brings with them the reality that those things might not be as patently false as you might like to admit.

certain things need to be questioned prior to a vote being made.

tommyjones

because due to his associations with various people in various ways in his not so distant past brings with them the reality that those things might not be as patently false as you might like to admit.

certain things need to be questioned prior to a vote being made.

the fact that you guys have been attacking obama over his relationship to the christian minister from the church he attends should tell you all you need to know about his religion.

but you would like to ignore the FACT that he is a christian and focus on the rumor that he is a muslim.

seriously, there are plenty of true issues that he can be taken to point over.

so what do you think, my name is thomas, i was raised episcopal and i regualrly have discussions about faith with a catholic priest. Am i a christian?

hint, you might want to go read the religion forum to see what my actual views are...

Xaquin44

For a "non-muslim", his arabic pronunciation is very accurate. His tongue sure sounds muslim to me. Doesn't mean he's a terrorist. But that doesn't mean I trust him either

If he can talk the talk, he can walk the walk, muslimly speaking that is..

bahahhahahahhaa

I can say some words in russian perfectly .... I MUST BE A COMMUNIST?!>!?2
kwspfj

also, I can pronounce several words properly in french, spanish, latin, japanese, and even english!

You should be ashamed of your stupidity.

bcp

In My Opinion
the fact that you guys have been attacking obama over his relationship to the christian minister from the church he attends should tell you all you need to know about his religion.

but you would like to ignore the FACT that he is a christian and focus on the rumor that he is a muslim.

seriously, there are plenty of true issues that he can be taken to point over.

so what do you think, my name is thomas, i was raised episcopal and i regualrly have discussions about faith with a catholic priest. Am i a christian?

hint, you might want to go read the religion forum to see what my actual views are...

dont take this wrong but, I dont really care what your actual views are. You are not running for top office in this country.

as far as the president candidate goes, all questions must be answered when it comes to how he will lead.
his background suggests Muslim, his affiliation with the Christian (questionable) church is most likely due to his wifes hateful membership in it.

so, Is he lying about his muslim upbringing and beliefs, or is he lying about his christianity (questionable)

I think it is perfectly fair to question his personal belief system.

bcp

In My Opinion
bahahhahahahhaa

I can say some words in russian perfectly .... I MUST BE A COMMUNIST?!>!?2
kwspfj

also, I can pronounce several words properly in french, spanish, latin, japanese, and even english!

You should be ashamed of your stupidity.

well, I can speak some russian and spanish too, does that make me a commie border jumper that landscapes and eats various bean based foods?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

...you completely avoided the question. Suddenly, I remember why I'd imposed an embargo on you. :lmao:

tommyjones

...you completely avoided the question. Suddenly, I remember why I'd imposed an embargo on you. :lmao:

the above was a direct answer to your question.

and BCP, there is no evidence that obama has ever worshiped anything other than christ in his adult life, and only inferences that he was muslim as a child.

tommyjones

...to say we have different ideas of what 'direct' answer' means as well.

A direct answer would have been "I see you point. They'd have legitimate suspicions and concerns as well."

oh, so you define a direct answer as one that agrees with your position......

you could have just said that. :whistle:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

oh, so you define a direct answer as one that agrees with your position......

you could have just said that. :whistle:

...you could answered "They wouldn't care even a little bit." You'd be wrong, but, you could have answered it that way and been a direct answer as opposed to the avoidance you consider to be direct.

You could have even said "Some would be concerned, some not so much."

Even that would have been direct.

tommyjones

...you could answered "They wouldn't care even a little bit." You'd be wrong, but, you could have answered it that way and been a direct answer as opposed to the avoidance you consider to be direct.

You could have even said "Some would be concerned, some not so much."

Even that would have been direct.

you are right, i should have said only the prejudice ones who are acting on their bigotry would have reservations. :bigwhoop: