Obama slips on TV: 'My Muslim faith'

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm sure...

I think you could find examples of crazies supporting any candidate if you looked.

...I could and I am also sure that is not the point.

I came up with the perfect analogy and you people do not have the courtesy to acknowledge that.

:tap:

tommyjones

I came up with the perfect analogy and you people do not have the courtesy to acknowledge that.

i gave you several legitiamate answers to your analogy. and when you didn't get the one you were looking for you threw this BS about gaddafi out to see if it would stick :bigwhoop:

BTW, it is my understanding that a person who converts to judeism never really attains the same status in the religion that a person born to that religion has as a birth right, so i dont think it is a perfect analogy, a working on, but not perfect. (at least that is my understadning)

Last edited:

Xaquin44

It's not really perfect if it applies to everyone though.

You see what it's like on these forums alone. Heck, I'd sooner vote for a piece of driftwood then our current candidates, if all I had to go on was what forumites say.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

It's not really perfect if it applies to everyone though.

You see what it's like on these forums alone. Heck, I'd sooner vote for a piece of driftwood then our current candidates, if all I had to go on was what forumites say.

...Driftwood '08. Hmm...

Who's veep? :lmao:

Xaquin44

...Driftwood '08. Hmm...

Who's veep? :lmao:

sand.

however, I'm sure some dingle berry would point out that there is sand in the desert WHERE THE TERRORISTS ARE!!!!111

or

DRIFTWOOD HAS NO EXPERIENCE LOLZZZZZZZZ

aaannndddd we're back to square one =)

Xaquin44

aaahahhahahahaa

I think that's a very telling testament to how stupid the politics on these boards are.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
when did he claim to be a muslim?
if you are talking about the subject of this stupid thread, i must refer you to toxics post. it sums up the fallacy in that argument very well.
if you have another instance, what is it?
BTW, toxics point that there are many legitamit issues to take obama to task on is right on the money. i dont know why anyone would even address this idiocy or the middle name BS considering Obama is totally open to scruntiny on the real issues.
This is a spiritual battle from the devil that you, his followers, cannot and will not see so I don't expect anyone who thinks as you do to see the connection so save your breath (fingers). The essence of who he is, is what will destroy this nation. His covenant with the devil is invisible to the untrained eye.
the fact that you guys have been attacking obama over his relationship to the christian minister from the church he attends should tell you all you need to know about his religion.
but you would like to ignore the FACT that he is a christian and focus on the rumor that he is a muslim.
seriously, there are plenty of true issues that he can be taken to point over.
so what do you think, my name is thomas, i was raised episcopal and i regualrly have discussions about faith with a catholic priest. Am i a christian?
hint, you might want to go read the religion forum to see what my actual views are...
Again, if you think Wright is a Christian, you'll never see what Obama is.
And you are absolutely unable to see what a true Christian is since you're so anti-Christ.
Some Christians have a discerning spirit in them. They can see things and get certain messages that some other Christians cannot. Obama is seen, by their discerning eyes, as a "red flag". This you won't understand or agree with either, I'm sure.
It would be like you saying that you are a Christian, but then we pull up your posts and prove otherwise. The man is a closet Muslim but he's starting to slip out. Admit it!
LOST minds......
:fixed:

T

tiny_dancer33

For a "non-muslim", his arabic pronunciation is very accurate. His tongue sure sounds muslim to me. Doesn't mean he's a terrorist. But that doesn't mean I trust him either

I can pronounce Chinese words correctly. And French and German. We don't accuse German-speaking Americans of being Nazis. Oh, and not all Muslims speak Arabic. Iranians sure don't, and neither do Pakistanis.

Also, Arabic isn't even the language of Indonesia, as far as I know, which is the predominantly Muslim country he lived in briefly, so he probably just actually bothered to look up the pronunciation of the words before saying them in nationally viewed speeches. Novel concept, I know.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I can pronounce Chinese words correctly. And French and German. We don't accuse German-speaking Americans of being Nazis. Oh, and not all Muslims speak Arabic. Iranians sure don't, and neither do Pakistanis.

Also, Arabic isn't even the language of Indonesia, as far as I know, which is the predominantly Muslim country he lived in briefly, so he probably just actually bothered to look up the pronunciation of the words before saying them in nationally viewed speeches. Novel concept, I know.[/quote]

You might want to do a little research, before you attempt to come across as a person who seems to know what they're talking about.

THERE IS an Islamic sect in Indonesia, and they have been there for some time now.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion

oh, they speak it,, they speak it just fine.
them sneaky little bastards are plotting on us the whole time they are trying to convince us they dont speak it.

T

tiny_dancer33

You might want to do a little research, before you attempt to come across as a person who seems to know what they're talking about.

THERE IS an Islamic sect in Indonesia, and they have been there for some time now.

You're welcome.

I didn't say Indonesia wasn't Muslim. It is. That's why I called it "the predominantly Muslim country that Obama lived in." I said that Arabic isn't the official language of Indonesia, in reponse to the other poster referring to Obama's "suspiciously" correct pronunciation of common Arabic phrases. Which was my point. Not all Muslims speak Arabic. Actually read what I write, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xaquin44

Also, Arabic isn't even the language of Indonesia, as far as I know, which is the predominantly Muslim country he lived in briefly, so he probably just actually bothered to look up the pronunciation of the words before saying them in nationally viewed speeches. Novel concept, I know.[/quote]

You're welcome.

You may want to learn how to not screw up a quote tree .... also, reading comprehension is a good thing.

You're welcome.