Obama's whining about a snow day

D

dems4me

Im a rightie and I agree with Obama...

I may be naive but I don't think party affiliation has anything to do with it. I'm generally a Dem
<----- and I don't agree with Obama on this. He insulted a School Board and District he knows nothing about. And then brought in his 7 and what 5 year old's comments and opinions into it too as a way to further insult and proove a point WTF???? As if his daughters are more qualified than the freakn' Board of Education on making such decisions :rolleyes:

I still think it was elitest to look out the WhiteHouse window of HIS freshly dried and treated roads and sidewalks and make the assumptions like he did and then to openly question and completely undermine the Board of Education when you've only lived here for a few weeks. I guaranty you the BOE has been doing their jobs longer than Obama. Its equally frieghtening that he can't think outside of the box and realize that not everyone has their personal road and sidewalk shoveling detail.

I'm done on this issue. :yay: :deadhorse: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Yes, and historically school bus drivers are the worst offenders for not being qualified enough to drive. They are in accidents left and right :yay: Weather played absolutely no role in this :yay:

:confused:
Not sure what bus drivers you've seen, but I actually know a couple that are certainly more qualified to drive their vehicle than many of the folks out on the roads. :shrug:

D

dems4me

:confused:
Not sure what bus drivers you've seen, but I actually know a couple that are certainly more qualified to drive their vehicle than many of the folks out on the roads. :shrug:

I was being sarcastic, wasn't aware I needed :sarcasm: smilie :lol: As if they were the rip roaring young teenagers flying around on the road. :lol:

Xaquin44

He insulted a School Board and District he knows nothing about.

OH NOES!

a quip?!

I'M TAKING MY BALL AND GOING HOME!

a bloo bloo bloo

heaven help someone who tells you a 'knock knock' joke lol

"I AM INSULTED THAT YOU THINK KNOCKING ON A PERSON'S PRIVATE DOMICILE IS IN ANY WAY FUNNY! .... HAVING TO GET OUT OF MY CHAIR TO ANSWER THE DOOR IS NOT FUNNY!"

Cowgirl

I may be naive but I don't think party affiliation has anything to do with it. I'm generally a Dem
<----- and I don't agree with Obama on this. He insulted a School Board and District he knows nothing about. And then brought in his 7 and what 5 year old's comments and opinions into it too as a way to further insult and proove a point WTF???? As if his daughters are more qualified than the freakn' Board of Education on making such decisions :rolleyes:

I still think it was elitest to look out the WhiteHouse window of HIS freshly dried and treated roads and sidewalks and make the assumptions like he did and then to openly question and completely undermine the Board of Education when you've only lived here for a few weeks. I guaranty you the BOE has been doing their jobs longer than Obama. Its equally frieghtening that he can't think outside of the box and realize that not everyone has their personal road and sidewalk shoveling detail.

I'm done on this issue. :yay: :deadhorse: :lol:

Dems, watch the video again. He was clearly joking and making small talk. There's no need to get so bent out of shape. He wasn't undermining anyone, he was joking.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I completely agree. Mr. Snooty Pants only sees his own perfectly kept world. If he'd deign to look past his manicured White House lawn, he might see that other kids don't have a chauffeur taking them to school, and they don't have Secret Service agents keeping them safe 24/7.

Let them eat cake. :drama:

D

dems4me

Dems, watch the video again. He was clearly joking and making small talk. There's no need to get so bent out of shape. He wasn't undermining anyone, he was joking.

Yes CG, he was joking and making small talk but he could have done so about another subject without undermining the District's Board of Education. These are realy people with real jobs and real decisions to make. This isn't Chicago. Make fun of someone there to defend themselves or give them equal air time to joke about HIS policies on air, and then throw in some quotes from your 7 and 5 year old to further guffaw at him in front of the nation.:yay: In my opinion I agree with Dymphna it didnt showed much class or judgement on his part.

I guess I :liar: I really thought I was done. :lol: I'm done now :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Was funny to me and I'm from DC! :lol: A little city-to-city "joanin" is fun and funny! You ever been to Baltimore? I dare you not to "joan" on Baltimore! :lol:

No idea what a "joan" is. Is that some secret language you rich upper-class privileged people with limos and drivers speak?

:razz:

Cowgirl

Yes CG, he was joking and making small talk but he could have done so about another subject without undermining the District's Board of Education. These are realy people with real jobs and real decisions to make. This isn't Chicago. Make fun of someone there to defend themselves or give them equal air time to joke about HIS policies on air, and then throw in some quotes from your 7 and 5 year old to further guffaw at him in front of the nation.:yay: In my opinion I agree with Dymphna it didnt showed much class or judgement on his part.

I guess I :liar: I really thought I was done. :lol: I'm done now :biggrin:

:lmao: Ok, you're right. He's just plain evil! :cds:

:roflmao:

Baz

This. ------------------>

Bunch of crybabies.

If Obama's weather comment was enough to trigger this perpetual whinefest, imagine what real issues must do to them.