Obama's whining about a snow day

D

dems4me

Don't worry. I'm sure the folks from Obama Mind Control will be along any second to capture us both and throw us in the gulag for daring to mention The Messiah in anything other than glowing terms of worship.

So much for "change" - they have it on the forum and then can't handle it. :ohwell: Oh wait - that's a just a joke :biggrin:

Cowgirl

:yeahthat: If anything, I'm the hypocrit :ohwell: Heven's to Betsy, I'm a dem that doesnt agree with everything that comes out of Obama's mouth. :faint: I've broken from the flock!! :jameo: Quick!!! :jameo: Quick!!! :jameo: Put me back!!! :jameo:

:eyebrow: That's not being a hypocrite. Dems, you don't have to agree with everything your party says or does. :lmao:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I would like to point out (again) that DC public schools were, in fact, open on the day in question. It was the private schools and the suburbs that were closed.

Many parents of DC public school children complained that schools were open because most of the sidewalks in the city were untreated and most of the children walk at least part of the way to school.

Last edited:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Haven't you heard?

He's reserving Guantanamo Bay as a place to hold the SOMD Righties hostage.

It came in a memo with his birth certificate that told us not to show it to the SOMD Righties as tempting as it may be. :killingme
:roflmao:

:lol:

Obama has your information. He knows where you all work and where you live. Obama's coming for you! :evil:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! :evil:

Haven't heard that one in awhile :buddies: :lol:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I would like to point out (again) that DC public schools were, in fact, open on the day in question. It was the private schools and the suburbs that were closed.

May parents of DC public school children complained that schools were open because most of the sidewalks in the city were untreated and most of the children walk at least part of the way to school.

:confused: Since when does a little snow/ice keep you from walking?
That's what boots are for :shrug:

Dymphna

:confused: Since when does a little snow/ice keep you from walking?
That's what boots are for :shrug:
Are you kidding? It only takes one kid to slip and fall and break something to have a lawsuit that will shoot the DC education budget all to hell.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So much for "change" - they have it on the forum and then can't handle it. :ohwell: Oh wait - that's a just a joke :biggrin:

Actually, this is an enormous change. The Lefties get to be on the receiving end. :jet:

Don't have much of a sense of humor anymore, do they?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Are you kidding? It only takes one kid to slip and fall and break something to have a lawsuit that will shoot the DC education budget all to hell.

:killingme
Because they don't know how to avoid walking on the slippery spots?
How could they possibly sue because they didn't wear the proper shoes for the weather, or because they didn't know how to walk on ice? I keep forgetting that you CAN sue for being stupid though...:hotcoffee:

LordStanley

I know nothing
How could they possibly sue because they didn't wear the proper shoes for the weather, or because they didn't know how to walk on ice? I keep forgetting that you CAN sue for being stupid though...:hotcoffee:

:coffee: x Spill in lap + :cds: = $$$

Last edited:

Dymphna

One of the main reasons DC gave for opening, in spite of the weather is that over half of the children are on free or reduced meals and many of them, if they don't go to school, won't eat that day. If they can't afford to buy food, what makes you think they are going to go out an buy boots for the once a year snow storm we get?

LordStanley

I know nothing
One of the main reasons DC gave for opening, in spite of the weather is that over half of the children are on free or reduced meals and many of them, if they don't go to school, won't eat that day. If they can't afford to buy food, what makes you think they are going to go out an buy boots for the once a year snow storm we get?

so then you would rather have them starve????

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Well! Obama needs to fix that! No boots??? That is just preposterous! Michelle should run them all off to J. Crew and buy those children some boots right now!