Obama's whining about a snow day

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Bus drivers in Maryland are stupid and can't drive good at all. Thats why they have to close school as soon as a snowflake hits the ground. Once the roads start to get slippery these dumb bus drivers get in a panic and start crashing buses.

It ain't just the bus drivers.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
It must be painful to be so bitter. This is difficult for such a whiner as yourself to understand but he was making a JOKE!
Not remotely bitter. I just find it amazing that someone could achieve such a high position in politics and then go and make such a politically unsavvy comment.

D

dems4me

Not remotely bitter. I just find it amazing that someone could achieve such a high position in politics and then go and make such a politically unsavvy comment.

I agree. I couldn't believe the ignorance spewing out and it just went on and on and on. :blahblah: DC has a far less budget for snow and ICE removal than Chicago does and not to mention he doesn't have to drive in it at all. He's chauffeured throughout the city no matter what the weather.
As a matter of fact him and his motorcade made me late this morning coming through and blocking off 17th and K at about quarter of 9. Everyone on the bus had to all sit and wait for him to arrive and then to finally go through the one intersection. Also, something tells me as far as ICE is concerned, as usual its side streets that are the last to get addressed. I could be wrong but - really, how many side streets do you think the motorcade does drive bys through? :shrug: My guess would be none. I'd say he sticks close to Penn, K St, Independence, Constitution, etc.. I really felt he was talking out of his azz and couldnt stop and was demonstrating elitism with Chicago is better than DC :blahblah:. JMO :smile:

Nupe2

This is a wacky tread! :lol: I can't believe all the hoopla over a flipping joke! All the analysis in the papers, on the news, etc., etc., I sure hope the economy remains strong. People would probably start impeachment hearings if the economy were to go into the tank.

It was a joke, a joke, a joke. Damn people, lighten up! :coffee:

Cowgirl

This is a wacky tread! :lol: I can't believe all the hoopla over a flipping joke! All the analysis in the papers, on the news, etc., etc., I sure hope the economy remains strong. People would probably start impeachment hearings if the economy were to go into the tank.

It was a joke, a joke, a joke. Damn people, lighten up! :coffee:

People biatch about his joke and then turn around and biatch about our country having to be so PC to avoid offending people. :lmao:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

People biatch about his joke and then turn around and biatch about our country having to be so PC to avoid offending people. :lmao:

It's the same people for that matter :killingme

I bet this would be a non-issue if Bush said it.

willie

I don't think that any of these whiners actually saw him when he said this. It was so obvious that it was all in fun, Ray Charles could have recognized it.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I don't like him, but who cares that he said it. He is right, but why is this even news? Dumb.

Xaquin44

I agree. I couldn't believe the ignorance spewing out and it just went on and on and on. :blahblah: DC has a far less budget for snow and ICE removal than Chicago does and not to mention he doesn't have to drive in it at all.

yeah .... do they really do snow/ice removal when there is a half inch on the ground and the roads are only slightly damp?

edit:

p.s. I hope no one crying about his obvious joke tried to drive on the semi damp roads the other day, because I wouldn't trust a person like that not to be crying behind the wheel if someone on the radio made an off kilter remark that may offend their delicate pussy sensibilities.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh! Oh! It's just a joke! :bawl: :jameo:

Bush never had any jokes - anything that guy said was dead serious. But when Odrama says it, it's just a joke!

Pffffft. Bite me, all of you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
p.s. I hope no one crying about his obvious joke tried to drive on the semi damp roads the other day, because I wouldn't trust a person like that not to be crying behind the wheel if someone on the radio made an off kilter remark that may offend their delicate pussy sensibilities.

Well, you oughta know because you're one of the biggest crybabies on here. :bawl:

:pointsandlaughs: :lmao: :loser:

Xaquin44

Well, you oughta know because you're one of the biggest crybabies on here. :bawl:

:pointsandlaughs: :lmao: :loser:

-sure-

pussy.

edit: but to indulge your frail bean, by all means, point out where I've 'cried' on the forums.

or, as per your usual, make your baseless statement, offer no proof, and go back to whatever you happened to be doing before you oozed into this thread.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If he'd have made that joke I'd have laughed =)

Lies. You'd have had a fit about how insensitive Bush is and how out of touch, and then you'd have started wanking about how he says "nukyoolar" and wondered is our children learning.

:razz: <--- add some spit to make it a big sloppy one. :loser:

Xaquin44

Lies. You'd have had a fit about how insensitive Bush is and how out of touch, and then you'd have started wanking about how he says "nukyoolar" and wondered is our children learning.

:razz: <--- add some spit to make it a big sloppy one. :loser:

insensitive?

who even cares?

though I will admit that someone with the power to launch a nuclear weapon should (in my opinion) be able to -pronounce- nuclear.

Xaquin44

Crybaby. Hypocrite. :razz:

"Oh boo hoo! I would NEVER belittle someone for a random remark that didn't mean anything! I'm not so SHALLOW as to do something so immature!"

Gimme a friggin' break.

I'm not sure who you're quoting.

obviously someone else, since I never said that.

also, I don't really like kit kat bars.

more of a Twix guy .... or reeses pieces

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
though I will admit that someone with the power to launch a nuclear weapon should (in my opinion) be able to -pronounce- nuclear.

And someone who could conceivably be in charge of the nukyoolar football should be able to know the difference between three and four-letter words. But apparently they don't.

HA HA! :pointsandlaughs: