Obama's whining about a snow day

D

dems4me

yeah .... do they really do snow/ice removal when there is a half inch on the ground and the roads are only slightly damp?

edit:

Are you kidding me? The damp drivel you are minimizing caused several major accidents and 8 school bus accidents alone in Charles County. :shrug: Guess it was all due to the dampness on the roads :yay: I took issue with him looking out his Whitehouse window seeing nicely plowed roads or his daughter's private school and their freshly treated roads. He has no idea what the rest of DC even looked like to be casting judgement. :shrug: Joke or no joke, it was cheap shot. Implying wimpiness towards everyone but yourself and fellow Chicagonites wasn't really the best way to be welcomed to the neighborhood. He can joke without putting people (doing their jobs) down. I don't dislike him, I just think it was thoughtless. JMO

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are you kidding me? The damp drivel you are minimizing caused several major accidents and 8 school bus accidents alone in Charles County. :shrug: Guess it was all due to the dampness on the roads :yay: I took issue with him looking out his Whitehouse window seeing nicely plowed roads or his daughter's private school and their freshly treated roads. He has no idea what the rest of DC even looked like to be casting judgement. :shrug: Joke or no joke, it was cheap shot. Implying wimpiness towards everyone but yourself and fellow Chicagonites wasn't really the best way to be welcomed to the neighborhood. He can joke without putting people (doing their jobs) down. I don't dislike him, I just think it was thoughtless. JMO

This from a former Dean girl! Tut tut.

Obama is an elitist. Just because liberals think all black guys come from the ghetto doesn't make it so. Obama is a spoon-fed namby pamby who would need his smelling salts if he had to cut brush alongside George Bush.

HA HA!

The hothouse lily shows his REAL color - pale pink.

D

dems4me

This from a former Dean girl! Tut tut.

Obama is an elitist. Just because liberals think all black guys come from the ghetto doesn't make it so. Obama is a spoon-fed namby pamby who would need his smelling salts if he had to cut brush alongside George Bush.

HA HA!

The hothouse lily shows his REAL color - pale pink.

AAAARRAAAAGHHHH!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

:lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Did you actually see him talking? :lol:

D

dems4me

I was asking if you saw the actual clip of the President talking about the snow that everyone is freaking over. :rolleyes:

Never mind....

I'm off to bed.

I saw snippits on tv news, didn't need to see it a fourth time. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was asking if you saw the actual clip of the President talking about the snow that everyone is freaking over. :rolleyes:

Never mind....

I'm off to bed.

I really don't care. Tant pis, c'est la vie, que sera sera. Tough ####.

8 years.

So now it's MY turn. HA!

awpitt

Main Streeter

The accidents were not due to the weather. The accidents were due to the drivers not driving according to the weather. Every case I read about sounded like the driver(s) involved were driving as if it was a sunny 80 degree day in June. When the weather is bad out, people need to drive accordingly. Otherwise, accidents will happen.

D

dems4me

The accidents were not due to the weather. The accidents were due to the drivers not driving according to the weather. Every case I read about sounded like the driver(s) involved were driving as if it was a sunny 80 degree day in June. When the weather is bad out, people need to drive accordingly. Otherwise, accidents will happen.

Yes, and historically school bus drivers are the worst offenders for not being qualified enough to drive. They are in accidents left and right :yay: Weather played absolutely no role in this :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Excuses excuses.

If Bush had said something like that, there would have been major outrage and it would have been a topic on the news shows for weeks. The Dept of Ed and all PTAs nationwide would have been screaming for his impeachment.

So :razz:

Obama sucks, he dissed our school system, and if he doesn't like it here he can take his candy ass right straight back to Chicago. Not all kids have a limo driver to take them to and from school, Mr. Ivory Tower.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Why the hell is this still being discussed???

The righties don't have anything else to ##### about so it's this.

They want to prove a point by being hypocrites and acting like the far-left did in 2004.