Off Topic Thread

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Just 26. 2 parents, 4 grown kids and 10 of the 16 grandchildren, and 6 "in laws". The other grandchildren either couldn't make it or have gone. 1 gr. Granchild not able to make it with his mom.

No jellyfish at all up here...OR I would not be in the water. I never get in the water, but I have been boogy boarding for 3 days now. :getdown:

I was being a bit, errr, tongue in cheek by the photo of a single person sitting on the beach....glad you're enjoying the FL heat and humidity.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I was being a bit, errr, tongue in cheek by the photo of a single person sitting on the beach....glad you're enjoying the FL heat and humidity.

Can never tell with folks on here. yay: Nealry erryboy was in the water when I took that pic, tho.

I lived in Clay County for 8 years - it's exactly how I remember the FL end-of-July summers. Except I can walk out of the condo right onto the beach and dip in the ocean. :lol:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Can never tell with folks on here. yay: Nealry erryboy was in the water when I took that pic, tho.

I lived in Clay County for 8 years - it's exactly how I remember the FL end-of-July summers. Except I can walk out of the condo right onto the beach and dip in the ocean. :lol:

Nice. The east coast has the much cooler water and more funner waves, for sure, than the warm bathtub known as the Gulf.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Ack! Sorry for the typos...on my cell with the glare of the sun. :getdown:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I think Bill Murray is the greatest actor ever.

I think brunette women are the hottest. I mean, with blondes you have the dumb thing and with red heads you have that fair skin. Not that anyone can't have fair skin, but red heads, come on, it comes w/ the territory. But then they say blondes have more fun, so maybe blondes are hottest. Then again, my favorite girlfriend ever was a red head, so now where am I? I guess all good looking women are hot.
I used to be a brunette then decided to try blonde when the light colored hairs kept growing in at the roots and with blonde the colors blended better. Then one day I went natural and went wow hey I'm really blonde now? How did that happen? I'm so confused urgh.