Office Attire

mitzi

I have a question. I've been out of office work for awhile now. When in the world did it become appropriate to wear capris, flipflops and skirts/dresses with no hose to the office? All the time, not on casual Fridays.

I have a question. I've been out of office work for awhile now. When in the world did it become appropriate to wear capris, flipflops and skirts/dresses with no hose to the office? All the time, not on casual Fridays.

Guy I work with does it all the time.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
capris and no pantyhose have been norms for awhile now. Most offices don't like flip flops though.

B

BET

Welcome back to the workforce. :cheers:
Flip flops are too casual for my workplace but capris are ok. Panty hose is now a fashion faux pas anywhere now.

DEEKAYPEE8569

The one's that confound ME are the ladies who wear things that are either, short, tight, low-cut or a combination of any of the three; and then complain and scream sexual harassment when they are looked at. I didn't say "gawked at"; although, there are folks that will do that too.

mitzi

Welcome back to the workforce. :cheers:
Flip flops are too casual for my workplace but capris are ok. Panty hose is now a fashion faux pas anywhere now.

Thanks, but I'm not back in yet. Working very hard at it though. I personally just think a skirt/dress without hose (at work) looks unprofessional and sloppy. We couldn't get away with not wearing hose before. Personally, I can't stand the thought of wearing pantyhose again, so when I do get back to work I'll stick with slacks..lol. I was just wondering, dress codes seem to be very laid back now.