Oh great...thanks post office

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:huggy: I have lost both my parents 14 and 20 years ago, and it still hurts. And, then I think of my mother who lost her father at two, and her mother at ten; she was born at the beginning of the Great Depression in 1929. Are the Libs trying to start another one? I think so. And, what’s up with Gates buying up so much farm land? Hmmm...

I don’t like conspiracy theories, but could it be that our gov is trying to cover up all the voter by mail fraud in making everyone’s mail/deliveries be late, now? Who knows.

My mother died decades ago. My father had been sick for years so in a sense, it was expected, but then again, is it ever really?

Even knowing all that, it has been hard for sure. I started to notice mail delays after the election. I got another card from New York sent before Thanksgiving and it took nearly 3 weeks to get to Maryland.

You would think our mail is being delivered on horseback.

mitzi

My mother died decades ago. My father had been sick for years so in a sense, it was expected, but then again, is it ever really?

Even knowing all that, it has been hard for sure. I started to notice mail delays after the election. I got another card from New York sent before Thanksgiving and it took nearly 3 weeks to get to Maryland.

You would think our mail is being delivered on horseback.

Pony Express

1Blondie

Just got Christmas cards that were mailed December 9 (postmarked) from Louisville KY! What a great Christmas Surprise! :)

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just got December's Proceedings from the Naval Institute.
Got January's last week.

flowerlover

My daughter did get her package yesterday in Indiana, and all told the delivery didn't take that long. But no idea why it arrived and departed the Washington DC Regional Center 2 times, the Evansville IN Regional Center 2 times, and the Indianapolis Regional Center 2 times before it was sent out for delivery. At least she finally got her Christmas present. :)

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I just got some misdirected mail that wound up in my mailbox somehow. Apparently it was supposed to be delivered to some guy named Lee in Appomattox. Hard to read but something about advancing northern troops or something of that nature. Guess I'll just have to mark it, "Wrong address", and put back in the mailbox with the flag up.

jrt_ms1995

Yesterday we received a BJ's coupon booklet. Scanning through it for deals I found all the coupons had expired in late December/early January. And still hoping for an item ordered Dec. 11, shipped Dec. 13, and last tracked to the D.C. distro center on Jan. 4.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Received a package from my son in Norway on Monday. He mailed it in mid December and it arrived in the US a week later.

In that package was a Christmas present for his Grandmother (my Mom). We sent it out via UPS on Wednesday, standard ground, and it arrived at Mom's in WV this morning.

USPS needs to be simply shut down and abandoned.

snowygirl

My daughter is in college on the eastern shore and I used to send stuff to her by Usps but lately I’ve been using ups. I’m glad there’s another way to have stuff delivered.even though it’s more expensive.

mitzi

I placed an order for three things on Wednesday. Two of them arrived today by FedEx (no shipping charges). The other one is still sitting in a California (the state) Post Office. I wish we could select who these companies use for shipping.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I placed an order for three things on Wednesday. Two of them arrived today by FedEx (no shipping charges). The other one is still sitting in a California (the state) Post Office. I wish we could select who these companies use for shipping.
When I let my carburetor vendor know that the USPS finally delivered the first order after a month+, he said I could keep it, and that he was going to start offering other shipping options.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I like the paper trail of paper bills. Plus, I've had cancer and it makes me think of what if something happens to me and all of the sudden, my husband has to pay the bills. He's not a computer guy, so paper bills are his way. Besides, I'm not printing all those out using my ink up. They make enough from us to mail us the bills. Sorry the postal service can't keep up for some reason.
Do you have a printer?
Then kill trees to your hearts content :killingme

I'm tired of "filing" the crap. Cleaned to have an electronic copy (Email verification)

Not an environmentalist, just ****ing lazy and tired of having to shred and dispose of all the paper trail