"ooooo I'm Tellin"

Booboo3604

I think you should tell her. That is you being a friend to her. However in reality, she may not believe you, might stay with him for the sake of the child, might believe his denials, but atleast you did the right thing and let her know what you/your boyfriend saw. You won't be breaking up a family, he did that when he cheated. And even if she doesn't believe you right away, it will atleast put her gaurd up and she can start being more observant for herself. In the end, you are being a good friend to her.

sccrmommy

Ok I guess my biggest point here is HE WAS KISSING HER IN THE PARKING LOT OF LEGENDS. Obviously I think it's safe to assume he no longer cares who sees or knows! Dirtball! Wait, can we have his name?? Maybe we can add him to dontdatehimgirl.com! LOL

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Qurious said:
I can't see them ending their relationship and breaking up the family over a "kiss"

i dont consider it cheating. If she found proof that he is sleeping with her or they had any sexual contact...then thats cheating.

Give him time, it will lead to droppin drawers. And just kissing is cheating. I would cut off his lips if they touch another.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
kwillia said:
Not necessarily true. There is kissing :kiss: and then there is kissing :smoochy:

:kiss: = Peck on the cheek....See ya later kind of thing...

:smooch: = See above

:smoochy: = Three inches of tongue down the ole throat...

:buttkiss: = We won't even go here...

J

julz20684

Dupontster said:

:killingme:

Qurious

Im On 1.
julz20684 said:
What kind of kiss, a full on mouth kiss, a peck, a kiss on the cheek....

my boyfriend said there was no tongue...a few pecks on her lips and on her neck and they hugged and went their seperate ways.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
Wait just a minute... stop the madness... was it a :kiss: she saw or :smoochy:.... there is a difference. Geesh people.
From the first post, the phrase "kissing another woman", to me, means :smoochy:. :kiss: would warrant "kissed another woman". That's just how I interpret it.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
One time I tried to tell a friend that his GF was cheating on him. He did not want to believe me, thought I was making it up to tear them apart. After a few months he apologized after catching her, I have not talked to him since.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Dupontster said:

lol

i was told :kiss:
:smooch:

and thats it..

Qurious said:
my boyfriend said there was no tongue...a few pecks on her lips .
No problemo with this.

Qurious said:
and on her neck
:eyebrow: This crosses the line in my book. I consider the neck to be too stimulating of an area to be considered just 'friendly'.

K

Kain99

Maybe it was a completely innocent kiss. Not everything is as it seems.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
No problemo with this.

:eyebrow: This crosses the line in my book. I consider the neck to be too stimulating of an area to be considered just 'friendly'.
Maybe he was giving her a friendly zerbert. :roflmao:

Nickel said:
Maybe he was giving her a friendly zerbert. :roflmao:
But even a friendly zerbert can be dangerous if applied to a neck that seems to have a direct nerve running to her :gossip: *shiver*

:lol:

Qurious

Im On 1.
Kain99 said:
Maybe it was a completely innocent kiss. Not everything is as it seems.

True, and if me and mines go blabbing our mouths about it before knowing the facts........

there could be big consequences that I dont want to be apart of.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
C_Jo's BFF (a very reliable source) saw my BFF's boyfriend in an intimate situation with another woman. C_Jo's BFF told me, and I went straight to my BFF with the information. She said she thought something had been going on, for a variety for reasons. She confronted her boyfriend. He denied it. I wasn't invited to their wedding. :ohwell:

K

Kain99

Qurious said:
True, and if me and mines go blabbing our mouths about it before knowing the facts........

there could be big consequences that I dont want to be apart of.
Exactly! Good Girl!

Qurious

Im On 1.
K_Jo said:
C_Jo's BFF (a very reliable source) saw my BFF's boyfriend in an intimate situation with another woman. C_Jo's BFF told me, and I went straight to my BFF with the information. She said she thought something had been going on, for a variety for reasons. She confronted her boyfriend. He denied it. I wasn't invited to their wedding. :ohwell:

Consequence #1.

jenbengen

Watch it
Qurious said:
my boyfriend said there was no tongue...a few pecks on her lips and on her neck and they hugged and went their seperate ways.

'Nuff said". Never had a friend kiss MY neck before, even slap drunk.

K_Jo said:
And as a result you have learned that what happens at Wawa should stay at Wawa, right...:huggy: