Opinions wanted

HunterJJD

What do you think when someone is mad, and it is clear they are MAD but will not tell you why?
Or when you know why they are mad but they stay mad and will not talk about it?

I may need to start a poll on this one

morganj614

HunterJJD said:
What do you think when someone is mad, and it is clear they are MAD but will not tell you why?
Or when you know why they are mad but stay mad and will not talk about it?

If they aren't communicating now, what makes you think it'll ever change? You better think twice if you can't open their line of communication. This might take some work. :wench:

JTross

JTross
morganj614 said:
If they aren't communicating now, what makes you think it'll ever change? You better think twice if you can't open their line of communication. This might take some work. :wench:

I agree to that! Communication is crucial in any type of relationship, regardless if its a friendship, or if its a romantic relationship. I've learned that communicating really is a necessity and if its not there then what is it that you really have?

CandyRain

He didn't ask if it would change and what should he think twice about? :confused:

Hunter, they're trying to manipulate your emotions. You're worrying about what the lack of communication means, and that's what they want. :huggy:

JTross

JTross
CandyRain said:
He didn't ask if it would change and what should he think twice about? :confused:

Hunter, they're trying to manipulate your emotions. You're worrying about what the lack of communication means, and that's what they want. :huggy:

I am not trying to manipulate anyones emotions. I am just giving my opinion..... Not here to make enemies, just friends. :howdy:

I don't know the sitiuation, it could be different circumstances. But like I said I'm not here to make anyone upset or whatnot.

morganj614

CandyRain said:

You are a dumbass:rolleyes: Unless he can coax this person to change the way she is reacting, it'll always be this way. Change can be made, but it'll take effort and more communication skills. If that person will not consider working on her skills, he should think twice because it'll always be stuck like this.

Jameo

What?!
HunterJJD said:

Maybe they know they f'ed up and don't wanna admit it :shrug:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
HunterJJD said:
If they won't tell you, explain to them that if the same thing happens again, it's their falut.

HunterJJD said:
Some folks know they need a cool down period before discussing something in a rational manner, and some folks just like going thur life being pizzed off, it allows them to feel like a maryter :lol:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
HunterJJD said:

Scenario 1: It's not you they're mad at, you can't fix it, and they don't want your opinion.

Scenario 2: You are the one they're mad at and they think if you paid attention you'd already know why.

Scenario 3: Head games. Love to watch you squirm.

Scenario 4: They're mad at you about something you did in a dream and if they tell you that, you'll say they're stupid and a REAL fight will occur, so they're letting it wear off.

None of the above, is good.

JTross

JTross
aps45819 said:
Make up sex?

LOL having sex doesn't solve problems either...

Talking about whatever the problem is can be a resolution to problems. Speaking about the different feelings about whatever the problem is and trying to come up with ways to fix the issues is a more rational way of resolving these types of deals. In my opinion anyways.

But if make up sex works for you then go ahead lol!

morganj614

CandyRain said:
:nono: Smart enough to know you can't change someone.

You can help someone try and change a behavior, not their personality. If they aren't willing to try, hang it up. But at least see if behaviors can be modified. You're still a dumbass :lol: getting dumber by the minute.

CandyRain

morganj614 said:
You can help someone try and change a behavior, not their personality. If they aren't willing to try, hang it up. But at least see if behaviors can be modified. You're still a dumbass :lol: getting dumber by the minute.
:shrug: stop responding to my posts???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
HunterJJD said:
Start yelling at them and threaten to kick their ass. Throw a glass of iced tea at them.

That's what I do to Larry :cheers:

snuzzy

HunterJJD said:

How long have they been mad?

Some folks know they need a cool down period before discussing something in a rational manner,

You may want to give them time to cool down so the situation/reason can be discussed in a rational manner
My husband always says he "doesn't want to talk about", but give him 30minutes and he can't help himself! :lmao: