Opinions wanted

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
HunterJJD said:
What do you think when someone is mad, and it is clear they are MAD but will not tell you why?
Or when you know why they are mad but they stay mad and will not talk about it?

I may need to start a poll on this one
Here's my own personal experience for you: I tend to keep my angry/sad emotions inside me. When I'm upset and don't feel like talking about it, that should be enough. Often times it is something stupid that I'm upset about, but I'm still upset. An hour or two, or even a day later and I'm usually fine. The more you ask me what is wrong, the more upset I get. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LexiGirl75 said:
(i.e. "Pumpkin, what's the matter, sweetie huh? :poorbaby: Come, here love, we're going to get through this together.")
:killingme

:lmao:

:whew:

No, that's what women do, not men. This is why I'd have made a great lesbian if I could get past the sex part. Women feed each other emotionally. Men...eh.

Coaster

vraiblonde said:
:killingme

:lmao:

:whew:

No, that's what women do, not men. This is why I'd have made a great lesbian if I could get past the sex part. Women feed each other emotionally. Men...eh.

If you do get past the sex part, I want pics

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chasey_Lane said:
When I'm upset and don't feel like talking about it, that should be enough. Often times it is something stupid that I'm upset about, but I'm still upset. An hour or two, or even a day later and I'm usually fine.
But that is boring, especially if it happens when you're out somewhere and supposed to be having a good time, or just hanging out together enjoying the day.

Why can't people simply say, "I'm just feeling out of sorts" or "I'm having a cranky moment and blowing things out of proportion"? Moody people suck, especially when it's so easy to simply open your mouth and let the other person know what's going on.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
morganj614 said:
If you stood HS next to the plunger, could you tell them apart?
If she started beating the plunger with HS, that would be an even better story :cheers:

Last edited:

Coaster

mainman said:
So you want pictures of her smoking? :confused: Those are all over the place...

I'd never thought that you would have to be told to put your mind <i>IN</i> the gutter

JTross

JTross
LordStanley said:
Your right, but it helps forget that there is one.... If my wife could only figure that one out, all would be fine....

For instance.... Im mad at her, she gives me sex, I forget what Im mad about.

would work everytime :whistle:

Good point, just not my personal method of solving problems :razz:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
But that is boring, especially if it happens when you're out somewhere and supposed to be having a good time, or just hanging out together enjoying the day.

Why can't people simply say, "I'm just feeling out of sorts" or "I'm having a cranky moment and blowing things out of proportion"? Moody people suck, especially when it's so easy to simply open your mouth and let the other person know what's going on.
Yep, it is definitely boring. But unless there is something seriously wrong, I don't let small disagreements get into a big deal. If I get upset, I'm over it w/in an hour. :lol:

shoe queen

HunterJJD said:
What do you think when someone is mad, and it is clear they are MAD but will not tell you why?
Or when you know why they are mad but they stay mad and will not talk about it?

I may need to start a poll on this one

Maybe you can try buying something for that person to show that you are sorry if you did anything to upset them. I know you can't buy love or forgiveness, but it HELPS! If you are talking about a female, send her some flowers. That always helps and shows that you are sorry because you thought enough about her to make things better. flowers:

Jameo

What?!
shoe queen said:
Maybe you can try buying something for that person to show that you are sorry if you did anything to upset them. I know you can't buy love or forgiveness, but it HELPS! If you are talking about a female, send her some flowers. That always helps and shows that you are sorry because you thought enough about her to make things better. flowers:

:tap: I can't wait for JD's reply on this one :lmao:

morganj614

shoe queen said:

Why is HE sorry? :confused:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
shoe queen said:
Never ever apologize for something you didn't do. You'll be considered either a door mat or a liar

rack'm

Jaded
shoe queen said:
Maybe you can try buying something for that person to show that you are sorry if you did anything to upset them. I know you can't buy love or forgiveness, but it HELPS! If you are talking about a female, send her some flowers. That always helps and shows that you are sorry because you thought enough about her to make things better. :flowers:

Materialistic wench. :duh:

shoe queen

rack'm said:
Materialistic wench. :duh:

I know you are not calling me a wench!!! There is nothing wrong with a man showing his women he cares about her through gifts every once in a while. It's people like you that give men a bad name!

Jameo

What?!
shoe queen said:
I know you are not calling me a wench!!! There is nothing wrong with a man showing his women he cares about her through gifts every once in a while. It's people like you that give men a bad name!

What about having dinner on the table when she gets home?