Pigskin returns 2010 thank god!

TedJ123

That was settled. The Head Coach and Assistant made amends, apologized to the parents, and the HC stepped down and turned it over to the assistant. Both received reprimands and warnings about zero tolerance for further issues.

I'm not sure what you are talking about with missing league money. To my knowledge nothing is missing and we are continuing to pay off our equipment debt and expenses on schedule.

Like I said, I was just repeating what I had heard. I also heard that last night that one of the BOD was down at Dorsey making a real as* of himself. So, I was just looking up a few of them on the judicial case search and you may be surprised on what you find.:whistle:

hollywood33

Just from hear say.

Lord, hear we go with the "hear say".

If your a first year parent your not going to have anything to compare to. If your a 5th year parent then you know SMYFL is on point. The idea for league only began 1 YEAR AGO. Tremendous accomplishment 1 YEAR LATER. Clap for them!

Please don't respond with the coaches "raising cane". That was an isolated situation or I could just say welcome to St.Mary's county!

TedJ123

Believe me I am not a first year parent and I do think that some of the people in SMYFL actually give a damn, but some of them sure look shady to me.

Zguy28

Like I said, I was just repeating what I had heard. I also heard that last night that one of the BOD was down at Dorsey making a real as* of himself. So, I was just looking up a few of them on the judicial case search and you may be surprised on what you find.:whistle:
The Management Committee has all passed the County mandated background checks.

Believe me I am not a first year parent and I do think that some of the people in SMYFL actually give a damn, but some of them sure look shady to me.

What do you mean "look"?

TedJ123

Do a google search on some of them and you will see what I mean by "look" shady. Or do you need my help with that too? Because if I had some of that stuff written about me like that on the web I would sure as hell find a way to get it off.

Last edited:

thefbcritic

Do a google search on some of them and you will see what I mean by "look" shady. Or do you need my help with that too? Because if I had some of that stuff written about me like that on the web I would sure as hell find a way to get it off.

Wow what site were you on to find that stuff? I'll pay for info. like that.

Last edited:

thefbcritic

The Management Committee has all passed the County mandated background checks.

What do you mean "look"?

This my sound stupid but are you murphy you always talk about smyfl like you own it i dont know, but sounds to me like you are a member of the board not a coach just sayin.:whistle:

TedJ123

Management Committee
Voting Members:

Director - Pat Murphy

Deputy Director - Paul RIchardson

Treasurer - Brenda Mangel

Football Commissioner - Frank Moneymaker

Cheer Commissioner - Kelly Cooper

Information and Web Commissioner - Wayne Hetrich

Concessions Commissioner - Leigh Richardson

Events Commissioner - Candace Moneymaker

Equipment Commissioner - Vacant, Volunteer being sought

Non-Voting Members:

Secretary - Jerilynn Jameson

Parent Advisory Chair - Vacant, Volunteer being sought

Club Presidents:

Todd Phares - Mechanicsville Braves
Scott Ziemba - Hollywood Blue Raiders
Chuck Ramsey - Lexington Park Hornets

thefbcritic

Management Committee
Voting Members:

Director - Pat Murphy

Non-Voting Members:

Club Presidents:

Wooooooooow most of them have records. If you put them all together it would span the country some pending case's and some violation of probation this is crazy. Look up pigskins old commissioners, they dont have records and if they do it's traffic. They all have records.

TedJ123

I wouldn't say all of them. Just a couple bad apples in the bunch. The google stuff is what actually bothered me the most. I hope it isn't true:shrug:

sockgirl77

Management Committee
Voting Members:

Director - Pat Murphy

Non-Voting Members:

Club Presidents:

Quality people there. :roflmao:

thefbcritic

I wouldn't say all of them. Just a couple bad apples in the bunch. The google stuff is what actually bothered me the most. I hope it isn't true:shrug:

Sorry but most of them do. I thought you had to get a backround check or something, so that means a killer could become a little league football coach or child molester. This makes no sinse to me a Ref. can't have a Dui or Dwi to Ref. but a coach can? Scratch'n my head on that one?:confused:

Last edited:

beetlebug01

Hi - Refunds have been going out steadily. We appreciate your patience. Perhaps you can call - we'll check on your status.

Wooooooooow most of them have records. If you put them all together it would span the country some pending case's and some violation of probation this is crazy. Look up pigskins old commissioners, they dont have records and if they do it's traffic. They all have records.
Is it most or all? I did not see ANY serious cases. Of course, knowing the middle intial and DOB would have helped with 1 or 2 of them. Based on where the cases were, I narrowed down which ones to look at. Most cases were years old. I didn't see anything bad.
You are doing such a wonderful job of representing Pigskin by slandering the people running SMYFL. :sarcasm: