Politics of Covid 19 Vaccines

Hijinx

I think while we're on a roll of en"forcing" masks and vaccines we should have a condom mandate and forced birth control too. You can only go rubberless if you can show proof that you or your partner are using some other form of birth control. If you choose not to use any birth control you must pre-pay 18 years of child support and show proof that you are capable of raising a child.

After all, a condom may be uncomfortable, but it's only for a few minutes and could save a child being born to parents that we deem not fit for parenthood.

If you want to talk about something racist, you sure picked the right subject.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Dumbest Well-Read Man in America Wants to Pummel You Into Submission on Vaccines

Push-Back.png

First of all, conservatives didn’t “bully” anyone on the Left into changing their minds one whit on vaccine passports.

They wanted them then and they want them now. All we did was force them into a temporary holding action instead of continuing the full-fledged assault on our right to travel freely about the country.

Secondly, conservatives weren’t the ones doing the bullying. We merely defended our constitutionally protected rights from would-be thugs like Yglesias.

Of course, this is the same Matt Yglesias who once praised the Nazis.

Yglesias-Nazis.png

Internal travel documents were a Nazi favorite, and one explicitly endorsed by Yglesias for this country as so-called “vaccine passports.”
“Do you haff your papers?” Sturmbannführer Yglesias needs to know.

Thirdly, it is not conservatives being “dumb” and “irresponsible.” Vaccine hesitancy is a bipartisan phenomenon, and a well-grounded concern, too.

What’s dumb and irresponsible is to mandate a vaccine with infrequent-but-real side effects on virtually every American, regardless of their personal risk factors or even whether they’ve acquired long-lasting natural immunity.

Ygelsias.jpeg

rio

If I may ...

Gave me an idea for the enforcers. Just force everyone to use the pooper instead of a condom. Can't get pregnant that way.
Butt, butt, then what would all the LBQTEZX whatevers have to whine about if everyone started doing it their way?

Can't have that, that would be alphabatism!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Vaccine Passports Are Here, But Voter ID Is Still Racist

People will be required to show what de Blasio is calling the vaccination passport “Key to NYC Pass” starting on Aug. 16. The city will begin enforcing the authoritarian mandate on Sept. 13.

“If you’re unvaccinated, unfortunately, you will not be able to participate in many things,” Mayor de Blasio declared. Has anyone told him which segment of the population remains mostly unvaccinated?

“We’re now at this point that we’ve dreamed of, and we’re going to go even farther with a smart mix of incentives and mandates.” Mayor de Blasio said.

NYC is now offering $100 to residents that get the shot.

All of this is happening as the Department of Justice is suing the state of Georgia for “racist” voter ID laws. Huh?

So asking for vax papers, when we know black and brown people are reluctant to get the vaccination, is ok, but asking for a driver’s license to vote is the mark of the Klans-beast?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Unvaccinated People Need to Bear the Burden

When you go to the airport, you see two kinds of security rules. Some apply equally to everyone; no one can carry weapons through the TSA checkpoint. But other protocols divide passengers into categories according to how much of a threat the government thinks they pose. If you submit to heightened scrutiny in advance, TSA PreCheck lets you go through security without taking off your shoes; a no-fly list keeps certain people off the plane entirely. Not everyone poses an equal threat. Rifling through the bags of every business traveler and patting down every preschooler and octogenarian would waste the TSA’s time and needlessly burden many passengers.

The same principle applies to limiting the spread of the coronavirus. The number of COVID-19 cases keeps growing, even though remarkably safe, effective vaccines are widely available, at least to adults. Many public agencies are responding by reimposing masking rules on everyone. But at this stage of the pandemic, tougher universal restrictions are not the solution to continuing viral spread. While flying, vaccinated people should no longer carry the burden for unvaccinated people. The White House has rejected a nationwide vaccine mandate—a sweeping suggestion that the Biden administration could not easily enact if it wanted to—but a no-fly list for unvaccinated adults is an obvious step that the federal government should take. It will help limit the risk of transmission at destinations where unvaccinated people travel—and, by setting norms that restrict certain privileges to vaccinated people, will also help raise the stagnant vaccination rates that are keeping both the economy and society from fully recovering.

Flying is not a right, and the case for restricting it to vaccinated people is straightforward: The federal government is the sole entity that can regulate the terms and conditions of airline safety. And although air-filtration systems and mask requirements make transmission of the coronavirus unlikely during any given passenger flight, infected people can spread it when they leave the airport and take off their mask. The whole point of international-travel bans is to curb infections in the destination country; to protect itself, the United States still has many such restrictions in place. Beyond limiting the virus’s flow from hot spots to the rest of the country, allowing only vaccinated people on domestic flights will change minds, too.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated

I have been vilified for refusing to be jabbed with an experimental vaccine. I have been told that I am among the worst people on the face of the earth as that refusal is putting an inordinate number of people at risk of near certain death. That it is my civic duty and obligation to be swept up in the hysteria and march meekly in lockstep with whatever the omniscient government bureaucrats tell us to do. That I must sacrifice personal choices and freedom for the benefit of the collective. That, in fact, the choice to get a vaccine and to wear a mask is an expression of one’s freedom to be a moral citizen and to protect family, community and country.

Joe Biden has told me that I am unpatriotic, and a very stupid person for not being vaccinated and robotically believing his claim: “You’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccines.” (That is an out and out lie.)

I am in my later 70’s; over my lifetime I have lived among and have been exposed to people in refugee camps suffering with tuberculosis, cholera, hepatitis B and diphtheria and, after arriving in the United States, polio. I managed to get through the Asian Flu pandemic in 1957-58, the Hong Kong Flu pandemic of 1968-69, the HIV/Aids pandemic in the 1980’s and the Swine Flu pandemic in 2009-10.

Thus, I am well aware of medical risks and realities, particularly when it comes to my health. I have been vaccinated for everything from tuberculosis to diphtheria to smallpox to polio to the annual flu. I have been reliably informed that I have a very robust immune system and, thankfully, I have never been seriously ill with any viral or bacterial infections.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Gov. Cuomo Now Demanding Businesses Restrict Service to Vaccinated Customers Only

“Private businesses, bars, restaurants — go to a vaccine-only admission,” Cuomo continued.

“I believe it’s in your business interest to run a vaccine-only establishment. … It’s going to help your business, not hurt it.”

“If you say to people, ‘Well, if you don’t have a vaccine, you can’t get into these establishments,’ then you’ll see a real incentive to get vaccinated,” Cuomo said.

Buffalo-area restaurant managers didn’t believe it would be in their business interest to run a “vaccine-only establishment.”

Todd Burdick, general manager of Jim’s Steakout, told Spectrum News his restaurant had been suffering “for over a year, through this whole pandemic.”

WTF Are You FEARING Bro ......

The Arrogance of these people is staggering .....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well, that should help kill the remaining businesses that managed to survive the first assault.

Hijinx

Cuomo is using the vius issue to take the pressure off of him for abusing any woman who ever came in contact with.
He should be packing his bags for his departure.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jennifer Aniston Rips ‘Anti-Vaxxers,’ Says They Have ‘Moral’ Duty To Identify Themselves

“There’s still a large group of people who are anti-vaxxers or just don’t listen to the facts. It’s a real shame,” the former “Friends” actress told InStyle. “I’ve just lost a few people in my weekly routine who have refused or did not disclose [whether or not they had been vaccinated], and it was unfortunate.”

“I feel it’s your moral and professional obligation to inform, since we’re not all podded up and being tested every single day,” the 52-year-old added. “It’s tricky because everyone is entitled to their own opinion — but a lot of opinions don’t feel based in anything except fear or propaganda.”

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Remember, once heart muscle is damaged, it is permanent. Heart muscle does not, and cannot, heal or regenerate; damaged heart cells become non-functioning scars. Keep yourselves and your children away from these "investigational" injections.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Boston mayor on vaccine passports: Showing your papers was something people had to do under slavery too

The first clip above cuts off a key part of what Janey said. “Here we want to make sure that we are not doing anything that would further create a barrier for residents of Boston,” she told reporters, before adding, “or disproportionally impact BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and people of color) communities.” That’s been a core criticism of New York City’s new vaccine passport requirement, that it’s going to end up barring blacks and Latinos from public spaces in New York disproportionately since minorities have been more reluctant to get vaccinated than whites have. Or at least, the sort of liberal whites commonly found in New York.

As far as I’ve seen on social media and in public commentary, though, that criticism about disparate impact has been coming mostly from the right, not the left. Which is no surprise since Democrats overwhelmingly favor vaccine mandates and Republicans are overwhelmingly against them:

Screen-Shot-2021-08-04-at-5.09.44-PM.png

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Fauci ignored ADE (Antibody-Dependent Enhancement) warnings about mRNA. CDC’s own data proves vaccines are counter-productive

nih1.png

The site, cited below.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The 'Bashing the Unvaccinated' Narrative Crashes into a Brick Wall

Even liberal reporter Michael Tracey highlighted how the data set in one of the most Democratic cities in the country shreds the hesitancy narrative the media has manufactured to go after people they don’t like. Again, these folks aren’t watching Fox News or reading conservative media religiously.

The liberal media is always wrong. that’s the baseline. It may take time for some other narratives but eventually, it all disintegrates after being subjected to facts. Hesitancy is surely among Republicans, but a healthy number of Democrats and Democrat-supporting voter blocs are not getting the shot. In some parts of the country, Trump counties are well ahead of some blue ones with regards to vaccination. It’s not a clear-cut narrative, though more Democratic Party allied groups, like teachers’ unions, are also coming out against COVID vaccine mandates.